Why does everyone think light is garbage

its really not that bad, if you have a good build it deals around 150 which is really good considering its speed

Anyone who says light is garbage is related to Oscar the Grouch

If you really think about it how does light harm you besides blinding you if you stare at it too much? It’s kind of only logical to use as a distraction.

1 Like
3 Likes

Never tried light, might give it a shot in AO tho

Magic cant be bad, player only can.

it’s only bad in the damage department
besides it’s completely outclassed by shadow since it’s better than whatever light does due to overall higher stats. At a damage that’s actually average (0.95%, with light having the lowest in the game at 0.825%), with a bigger magic size (1.15x instead of 1x) and with the only downside being that it has lower speed.

Light is definitely not bad, I’d call it high-end low tier at worst and mid-high at best. I’d honestly prefer to call it a crutch since at the speed it’s at it’s pretty much hitscan.

7 Likes

wdym “eveyone” nobody thinks light is garbage
people think its bad but people know its not horrible either :fr:

1 Like

light is piss
moonlight is bliss B)
ALSO
I know a guy that has a light build that has cracked aim and blinds me, so my dumb self runs around frantically trying to dodge his blasts. 10/10 pvp magic

Sorry to bring it to you but no. At most a 7/10. Light is somewhat viable but theres wayy better alternatives and the only thing going for it in wom is its speed. Luckily in ao it will have 1 synergy.

Either he has cracked aim like you said or you just arent dodging his shots

worse lightning with nothing else but a useless blinding effect

damage underwhelming

Id rather do a bunch of damage in 1 hit instead of doing multi hits bc I suck ¯_(ツ)_/¯

its not bad

it just mid

We all know that dragon ball fans will choose plasma, unless they want their Beam atacks to be yellow.

i mean, we have a giant glowing thing in the sky that fucks up our skin, and children genocidal to ants by using magnify glasses

because its not real light

1 Like

low damage and im pretty sure it not got the best reactions

i see a ton of people putting light in f tier on tier lists, its really not as bad as crystal like wtf is wrong with you putting light on the same tier as crystal

yeah it def is bad one of the worst

were you that alt earlier? (asking for a friend)