Why does m1 blocked people stun you for fs?

From what I’ve seen, if you attack people with weapons while they block, they don’t get stun. However, if you attack blocked people with fs, you get stunned. This makes no sense unless it’s parry. Like the game poorly implement the system for fs and make m1 give you a huge disadvantage since you need to engage to the enemy, have extremely small hitbox, and get stun for like 1-2 seconds whenever your enemy press g. This just doesn’t make sense to me

2 Likes

game bad get used to it

No, it’s not bad.

combat needs improvement

The game is in early access. U know what that means?

2 Likes

seems fine to me, M1s are only used to cheese by dealing relatively weak hits extremely quickly
at least for pve its more than fair and the stun could honestly be buffed even more, tired of thermo fist and claw cheesers

im mostly talking about pvp

not only you need to engage, enemy can easily get out since they don’t get stun of any kind from any ability(except rush), but rush is like have rlly small hitbox and is wanky, if enemy too far from ground, they don’t get stun, and when enemy no longer get stunned, it’s also when you’re allowed to move, meaning they can block and you can’t combo them + you for some reason can dodge grab while you got grabbed because of a bug. Game is just poorly made for pvp

are you seriously crying about not being able to m1 m1 m1 m1 like its deepwoken

1 Like

like seriously just fucking cry about it you probably don’t even use t jumps from the midwoken you’re giving off

not to mention I’m 95% sure you think grab immunity is a bug

Bro, m1s won’t even touch good pvpers.

well yeah the game combat isn’t based around m1s you’re not meant to land them

Yea. I remember my friend tried m1 spamming against like a lvl 70-80 ish man when he was max lvl, and let’s just say things didn’t really go his way lol.

if so, then why is m1 even there. It’s meant to be used in battle. You sound dumb for just saying that

M1s are generally used on npcs. U could use them in pvp, but u will get clapped if u spam.

because having a “fighting style” without the ability to punch or a knife that can’t stab would feel really weird.

1 Like
  • I don’t talk about blocking and grab. Im talking you can dodge after getting grab. The animation plays and you can dodge it

well you see young underaged user, if you have a sword it’s kinda silly not to be able to swing it.

it’s meant to be used early game.

you sound dumb just for complaining about not being able to m1 cheese players.

this is not deepwoken and never will be, keep crying about m1s

2 Likes

Grab suddenly stopped look at this, is my grab getting blocked? No, stopping being indifferent

I don’t even play Deepwoken

1 Like