Why does m1 blocked people stun you for fs?

if so, then why is m1 even there. It’s meant to be used in battle. You sound dumb for just saying that

M1s are generally used on npcs. U could use them in pvp, but u will get clapped if u spam.

because having a “fighting style” without the ability to punch or a knife that can’t stab would feel really weird.

1 Like
  • I don’t talk about blocking and grab. Im talking you can dodge after getting grab. The animation plays and you can dodge it

well you see young underaged user, if you have a sword it’s kinda silly not to be able to swing it.

it’s meant to be used early game.

you sound dumb just for complaining about not being able to m1 cheese players.

this is not deepwoken and never will be, keep crying about m1s

2 Likes

Grab suddenly stopped look at this, is my grab getting blocked? No, stopping being indifferent

I don’t even play Deepwoken

1 Like

and if I get stun while they parry then I agree, but block is just something else

I literally can’t tell anything because the clip is 1 fucking second long, can you give a longer clip at least so I can better tell

anyways I guess that’s a valid point but the m1 crying aint

again, keep crying about m1s not being the entire combat system

War with WarmWater vs yamashio. I’m personally rooting for Water rn cuz m1 spamming is almost as punishable as standing still.

if you get m1 then you’re literal braindead. Like you can jump or dash back to not get m1. Also, how is it the entire combat system if enemy can always zone you? Like you would’ve still use abilities to engage, which can also be easily punishable for trying to get closer

your aggression here is completely unneeded.
you just look like an asshole.

1 Like

… they said the entire system is not m1s.

sorry, it’s late and I’m usually pissed at something at around that time

He said that to say that I want the whole game is about m1. But i’m just saying that blocking shouldn’t stun ppl who uses m1. Does it make sense to you when hitting blocked people is the entirety of combat system? Also, it should only get stunned when get parry. Like the word is literally called parry. Block isn’t called parry

dude, you’re supposed to be stunned if hitting a blocking opponent because:

1. early game npcs would be hell

2. combat would be shit if you could just hold m1 and delete half of someone’s hp because they blocked instead of parried

you do like 40 dmg when hitting blocked people?? Do you stand still for 10 seconds to realized that you’re getting hit then dash back?

ok but like, they can’t exactly unblock from that since then they take the full damage at least once

which basically means you can get a cheap 100+ damage every time if blocking wasn’t actually good

So getting 100-200 dmg in at the size of half a feet is better than getting 1.8k dmg with size of a island? Understandable