Why does nobody talk about this trello card?

when 2021

45 years from now

islands are easy to make, if we really wanted we could grind and finish building the entire sea in a week. The story and actual content takes way longer

8 Likes

how long do you estimate for the story and content?

enough time for it to not have an accurate estimate

Idk, like i said its going to release when its ready

2 Likes

how come the rudder of the sailboat is idle while turning

1 Like

Lmao yeah
(Kinda feel bad for that one person that been asking me about the game and was very happy thinking that the game is half done, idk how to break it to him)

woah

vetex goated bro
tf you mean you could finish that in a week, that looks like it’d take me months :sob:

I don’t want to bother Vetex with a reply but here’s some clarification:

I know that building isn’t really a huge bottleneck in the process of creating content for the game. After all, Redwake, which is a pretty big and complicated location, was built in a matter of days. However, the island creation process includes a lot more than just building. It took many times longer to create the story and NPCs surrounding Redwake than to build the area itself. Granted, Vetex probably created a bunch of systems he won’t have to make again, thus drastically decreasing the amount of work required to complete future islands, but I think it will still take a fairly long time to populate the islands with interesting and unique content.

This is too formal and essay-like so I’m going to say a naughty word now to balance it out

ass

2 Likes

Do it!!! 1!1!1!!1!!1!1!1!
(joke)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.