Why does nobody talk about this trello card?

Everyone likes to talk about how many cards are left, but nobody ever mentions which cards are left. This is important because some of these tasks are absolutely huge.

Screenshot 2021-04-10 8.51.31 AM
This one could take months. To explain why, here is a list of all the islands in AA’s first sea.

Newground island
Doom island
Savaria
Cumulus island
Mavist island
Boxing island
Canopy island
Eve island
Graveyard island
Ice crown island
Ice maze island
Kairo
Lava tower isle
Magic fist island
Orange island
Outcast tower
Permafrost island (Technically but not really)
Sea cannon
Sky ring
Verdies ship crash island

TWENTY islands. That is a lot. Even if the number of islands in the bronze sea was more similar to the second sea, that is still a lot of islands.

Permafrost island
Borealis shipwreck
Judgement island
Dawn’s refuge
Altavista
Ark island
Devil’s sea
Freedom lookout
Impact island
Moon Cove Isle
Oblitesco
Theos arena
Trinity oasis

Okay, so thirteen instead of twenty.
So, how many has Vetex made so far?
Well, there’s Dawn island,
Redwake,
Elm island,
And a few other tiny wilderness islands.
Woah Yeah

Vetex has to make a bunch more islands, including multiple more major story locations, some of which might even have unique bosses.

ALL of that falls under one card.

I’m not trying to say Vetex is a bad or slow developer. In fact, I’m amazed by how fast he’s working. I’m saying that when talking about how far the game is from completion, we should pay less attention to how many cards are left and talk about which tasks have yet to be completed instead.

7 Likes

I think everyone was sort of aware that finishing the sea would take a few months.

3 Likes

This why I was saying on the discord that this shit is deffo NOT coming out mid 2021, hell no.
Late 2021 at the earliest, 2022 looking pretty good right now.

and by late I mean October - December. The last quarter of the year.

You say that, but when the trello reached 50% completion, a bunch of people were like “Half done!!!”

there we go.
and he says “probably” so that’s an estimate. probably not a rigorously calculated one.
yeah, probably 2022

2 Likes

Hopefully another good game releases on roblox to entertain me until ao comes out

It occurred to me a couple days ago that BOTW 2 coming out before AO is not too unlikely.

Hytale is coming out before AO.

1 Like

this card is just an easier way for me to hype up vetex. the man is working hard and it will pay off certainly

ye roblox is so dry. I only play Wom and bad buisness and bad buisness gets boring quick

I bet everyone who said that feels blue-balled right now

man . . . i worry for the forums since we get so little content to work with and talk about anymore

Fr hope deepwoken releases soon

The fourms will definitely get dry pretty quick

1 Like

hey you said the word

1 Like

Shh we don’t talk about that

deepwoken will probably come out somewhat soon
probably no more than 3-4 months
so we’ll probably have that at least

Heard the devs said it’ll release early 2020 so I’d say July at the latest

shit I HOPE that’s when its out
I won’t have school by then so you already know imma no-life it.