Why does the Assassin Syndicate wish to start the Keraxe>Sameria war?

why do yall think assassin syndicate wants to increase tension between sameria and keraxe? (or whatever was said there, basically they wanted to start the war)

more people to kill = more assassination contracts = more money

More requests to have people assassinated

Changed the topic’s title because there is no reason for it to be “Lil question”, just make your question the topic’s title.

I don’t think they were trying to start the war purposefully by themselves, I think they were just contracted to do so.

they were paid obviously

Generally when a group known for taking contracts in exchange for money does something for no clear reason, they were contracted to.

1 Like

now the question is… by who?

1 Like

well, who’s war hungry? wotan.

but wotan is keraxe
why would he contract the ass syndicate to do that when he can just one day roll up to sameria with a fleet without making them suspicious by cutting off intel?

im not an theorist, this is the best i got

Wealthy entrepreneurs will buy anything.

“yo guy watch me do an funny and buy an war!”
“i started an war…”

honestly that sounds like something skyhall would do

In what way?

Maybe the Order, because if a war was started it would distract people away from what they are doing.

simple.
profits
since the syndicate is used in wars(literally said by multiple npcs)
therefore the syndicate gets profit from all the contracts

money :money_mouth_face:

Wasn’t it the order that wanted peace between the two nations? It was King Calvus Caesar who stood helped with the treaty between the Keraxe and Sameria after all, and it was his death that nulled the treaty.

Oh yeah I didn’t think about that. Then it could be some other kingdom or group that hasn’t been revealed yet.