Why doesn't vetex remove poison magic as well?

oh god fluect is still typing i’m gonna get destroyed

1 Like

It’s not just that they aren’t elemental otherwise Glass would go as well. Ink was just black Water with blind and Paper doesn’t have any sort of aura of power. If I have the power to create toxic gas people are gonna fear me because it’s almost specifically for the purpose of killing. If I have the power to manipulate Paper people are just gonna laugh at me because it’s just a sheet that people write on (even though I actually like Paper).

Paper has zero mystical aura to it, Ink is ok but it’s too close to Water. Both are underwhelming in concept. Poison is extremely scary and fits more as a mystical device (though Poison usually isn’t a liquid).

Ash and Poison have the same relationship though, Poison is just Ash but toxic instead of hot or choking.

I feel like the only thing this argument applies to is Glass, but Glass can’t be removed because there’s a Glass Curse and in all honesty it’s more fitting than the other two.

A yellow variant wouldn’t be bad tbh but then it would just be used for fart jokes. I can see it happening though but no new variants are gonna come

Water Bullet!!
bullets aren’t man made?

is earth rocks or dirt
the real question
rocks would make sense

honestly, if i had my way, poison and acid would just be fused.
poison is lame as hell most times. also acid can be conceivably made into a corrosive gas lore-wise.

1 Like

Both. Variant 1 is soil and the others are rock.

The second reason you stated wasn’t actually a factor. Besides, Poison was already canonical in AA, it was a planned mutation. Most magics in WoM/AO are either previously planned mutations, known variants, or sensible adaptations of mutations (great example: glass) or in the case of Aether Lightning, the developer’s custom magic, but for everyone.
So basically… Why remove an already canon magic?

2 Likes

so this hypothetical “toxic” magic would leave puddles that create clouds?
the lag tho

I personally believe we need yellow water magic.

no as in it’d just be a conceptual fusion.
not actually a fusion in game.

it’d be called “acid” or “corrosion” or something of the sort.
just that it can become a gas either through the lore or some bullshit magic interaction idk.

apple juice magic :yum: :hot_face:

Not what i had in mind but yes, apples are very powerful

Green poison magic

Oh yea. Pp magic

Very menacing

Yeah this is precisely why I was saying Poison shouldn’t have any lighter colour variants

Red and purple poison gas literally can be found naturally. So can glass.

You didn’t have to make an entire post about something that was already being replied to.

Red poison gas is very common and Purple could just be oxide ozone mixed with water droplets.

Where would you find a red poison gas in nature? All I can think of are volcanoes but generally those gases are gonna be black and probably mixed with Ash unless I’m wrong there.

what oxide

because its cool unlike fucking paper and ink