Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

new reaction image dropped

3 Likes

Dude.

Most pvers are not thinking “Oh my god I NEED to get these love apples RIGHT NOW oh my god oh my god if I don’t do this I’m gonna DIEE!!!”

in fact I can assume the thought of getting these apples doesn’t even cross their minds because they’re busy doing generally more important things like sealed farming or fishing and whatnot

but then again why am I even arguing with you at this point you have proven to be more atomically dense than osmium

ah yes because a mod’s opinion is worth far more than us feeble ground dwelling peasants

5 Likes

You said it not me Xd guys stop giving me ammunition ill do this all day lol

That is entirely for real. But does this mean pvpers are allowed to kill them (average renown players around 50k above) ?

My favorite pass-time, watching fridge get jumped by several forumers

5 Likes

I never pick an argument that ill lose. Lol multiple wrong people dont make a right

This post became an argument cuz dubious and several others got their feelings hurt T_T

have you lot forgot love block is a thing? or just drinking a fucking love potion that is oh so easy to get according to you?

your aura is about to knock me out big bro

fridge indirectly quoting, “Right is right even if no one is doing it. Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”

I think that’s called “stink and musk from not showering for a prolonged period of time”, not aura banana.

aura is what strength and weapon users manipulate to allow them to perform supernatural feats :nerd:

(I think magic and vitality users use it too but it’s different in that context)

murder is justified because everyone says it’s wrong fr

Yeah ig i did say that why is that wrong?

why would pvpers waste their love potions for pve players tho? Maybe those who just loves to annoy.

Also not every pvpers have it. Thats hasty generalization tok

petition to make fridgeuchiha the leader of a relatively small country and watch it completely crumble within mere days?

popcorn anyone?

I just pharaphrased it nothing is wrong

Buttered or Un-buttered?

what

Way ahead of you, i’m eating atm too.

Drama