Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

Yeah its a tragedy that we got a group of idiots that cant figure out how to protect themselves from ganks T_T

In a desperate last attempt to get this topic back on track, we’ve said numerous times already that for most PvE players, getting love apples is not a priority + it is often very situationally niche + there are many ways to bypass the effects on most normal scenarios.

yet you are such a brainless protozoan that you have just been insulting us for the past 160 or so replies despite these valid claims

get on my level nerd we were talking about dr disrespect

mate the issue isn’t that we disagree with you its that you convey your opinions like an asshat

But not very pvpers have love potions right. Most pvpers only use them if they are on the leaderboard.

you did NOT need to pull out the

diss

2 Likes

Pre-locked post

posting this here in advance

1 Like

Your argument is that love gels are unobtainable. That is true for you ig idk u just suck at looting free stuff

waiting for this thread to close be like

1 Like

…when did I EVER say ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE to this LMFAO???

Bro’s just making up his own narrative at this point :sob: at least protozoa live within this reality

posting this before the thread gets locked too
can i offer you a rock

1 Like

Lol ig closing the thread means alot to you ig i couldnt care less lol

here before the thread was locked

1 Like

Drama

You just did you said they arent worth going through the effort of obtaining as if theyre hard to obtain.

Are you… feeling Alright?

1 Like

4 Likes

Its funny cuz some of these guys want thisbpost locked even when a mod agreed with me lol