Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

Okay I’m not dealing with this

@Flayire am I being defensive or is the fridge guy lobotomized?

I’m guilty of that by making a pretty recent post, which wasn’t exactly the best thing to do.

You gave me 4 excuses it wasnt just the “people are petty on occasion” here let me quote it

Go head keep making defense for yourself lol

Did a little reading
You did not need to get so defensive over dubious four “jokingly” reasons

Take a chill pill fridge

Those four excuses did not sound like excuses, mainly jokes towards me

…Those aren’t excuses…?

holy shit… I think this guy has even worse reading comprehension than I do… that’s scary… :cold_face:

I mean I’m not a pvper but I see every high famed pvers blaming pvpers for hunting them.

There was one time where I happened to be near a pvper killing a pvers with 300k fame, and when he died he kept ranting about the pvper being toxic.

Im not saying its okay for pvpers to hund pvers, but…why do you keep high fame if you dont want to be hunted…

Alr I’m just gonna dip I have no idea what’s happening at this point lol

Jokes towards you or to you?

Also bro was making lame excuses that’s that.
“People are pathetic and greedy cuz they dont give me what i want” even if it was a joke it was lame af

Yeah. Better head to Silverhold the next time I boot up the game :cold_sweat:

(Even though it won’t even 90% guarantee a PvPer won’t kill me for shits and giggles but better safe than sorry.)

Basically implying that you did not need to take those four excuses that seriously

Also about the greedy people that dont give
Usually theres a term for it
Hoarding
Which a lot of people do from my view, also what I do

Did you read ANYTHING I was yapping about?

The joke was that people with literal THOUSANDS of a very easy to renew item would not give me (or other people from a few of my friends) like, very tiny fractions of those things

like people with 1000+ shark teeth not giving 12 or some tiny ass number in exchange for galleons

I never mentioned anything further about this and I have absolutely no idea how this paints of a picture of me having a “victim mentality” when I was simply making a remark on how it’s a somewhat prevalent pattern for these things to happen

holy shit you are retarded please go back to 2nd grade to learn how to actually comprehend what you’re seeing

Are you like his butt buddy or something is that why he called you here T_T.

Sure bro some people hoard, evem then its not impossible to get pink apples for a fair deal bro is just a cry baby.

Lol i say u have victim mentality and u explode with walls of texts LOL

okay that was kind of mean I apologize for calling you a retard (even if it’s kinda true)

when was I crying about anything in this post at any point

Ngl i just felt like joining a random ass argument after being pinged since its late for me

:d

Honestly pink apples for me is hard somehow to get :sob:

Usually best way of farming pink apples (for me) is merchant deckhand

Bro your crying rn T_T just drop it dam T_T

Im fucking weak rn lol

“hmmm yes let me slander and provoke this person with false accusations and completely fabricated narratives and then as they proceed to defend themselves I shall laugh at them for ‘exploding’ ha ha yes I am so clever!”

Relatable ur buddy is funny asl bre Xd

Ite bro Xd

Well, i dont know, but i like that they dont.
I’ve seen people use “love gel” as an excuse to shut down any “PvP toggle discussion”, so i’m kinda bitter towards it