Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

yall should we start derailing the thread by shitposting to end this arguement because im getting a headache but I dont want to miss large chunks of this

I agree that there are better things to do than pink apple farming, but he seems to be ignoring that argument.

This does further show they are difficult to get in viable quantities though, thanks for that.

4 Likes

…I still have some popcorn. Want some?

I’ll take it.

We’ve already tried that with popcorn and tea ._.

thank you!!!

when_the_pain_is_unbearable

tea? you mean the STUFF WE POURED INTO THE BOSTON HARBOR RAHHHH!

Yeah
That’s something I always realise after an argument. Wastes an hour of my life trying to justify opinions.

They hate my boy bait uchiha for telling the truth… smh :pensive:

Glory to bait uchiha!!! I think we should all start an uchiha cult!!1! (Nothing happened at uchiha square)

412 replies in under one day, yeah I can see where this is going.

I called this weeks ago, in my quest for Balance Team leader all my political opponents fall.

Man, the beauty of arguments. Im kinda relieved I havent gotten involved into too many of those in this community, surprisingly. Well, ones that become too lengthy. (But I’ve seen them here tho)

Maybe thats because Im into lore only.

we need the helldivers to liberate this thread from horrid takes

I’m heavily tempted to continue derailing the topic, but I don’t want to get punished for it.

Oh yeah, did you guys know you can use Love Potions on Sirens?

Havent tested tho

yeah same but im throwing in this classic before I stop tho