Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

:mage:

You made this post… ASKING WHY PVE PLAYERS HATE LOVE GEL. AND I GAVE AN EXPLANATION TO YOU.

Oh welp. I tried.

when dealing with “people” like this, its best to just move on after all attempts have been made to reason with “it”, and all attempts have been made.

Yeah, was gonna leave it at that, but then I remembered the literal title of the post. Dude literally forgot why they even made this thread.

1 Like

This guy makes user4 and opticalcord look like saints in comparison :cold_face:

And there’s the ignorance :/

Disprove the fact that love gels are easy to obtain ill wait.

Your explanation was just an excuse to not use them. But all power to you do whatever you think is best.

Endgame PvE content takes place in the form of boss grinding, sealed chest farming, treasure charts, and dark sea grinding.

Guess what’s at none of those locations except treasure charts (which very few people do even on the PvE side of things).

Yes, they are easy to get, but you have to go out of your way to not do the other much more beneficial and equally much more fun things to get them.

Somebody else already explained this to you.
If you think life remnants show up often enough in the dark sea to make enough high tier love gels to use whenever you feel threatened, you’re just delusional and that’s that.

3 Likes

I was meaning the first sentence you said, you just threw their argument in the bin carelessly.

I will agree they are okayish to get with pink apples (definitely not with life remnants), but to get enough for multiple good tier love gels, it’s a bit difficult. They spawn on only Palo and Shale (and Harvest?) from experience, and I have not found more than five at one time on these islands. Worse than coppershrooms on Orthys (closer to ones on Stepstones) definitely.

Show them no mercy…

:rotating_light: DEPLOYING FORUMERS :rotating_light:

4 people replying… lmao

Strength in numbers!!!

This is just execution at this point

I actually tried to farm on Harvest once. Just going there all the way from Ravenna and only to find a few, yeah… didnt feel worth it.

I think I only found 3? I had 2 beforehand from an earlier visit (exploring I think?) and yeah… this was a long time ago (before Dark Sea) so my memory was blurry, but I clearly remember feeling demotivated going there… cause I could be doing more fun stuff than just going to an island for apples.

In the end, I forgot I had the potion anyway when I got attacked. But I know that was entirely my fault, so I had no intention bringing that up until now

1 Like

I refuse to speak to “it” directly, but heres how to get love gels guys!

One must first get whale blubber and instead of using it for actually useful things that will affect your gameplay most of the time you reserve it for a really niche usecase!!! Also theres only a 50% chance the whale you’re hunting will just fly up into the sky or just fuck off causing you to gain nothing!!! And you have to use incredibly shitty attachments to ensure you get the reward!

Then you have to either

A. Wait for Love apples to drop and get a reasonble amount of them since t1 love aint doing shit. After waiting for hours filled with rng and laziness since you’re just sitting around instead of being proactive just to gain some stupid apples you can make a few gels just to get countered by a PvPer with a love potion!!!

B. Go into an endgame area that you will need a 20000 galleon investment + cost of repairs + cost of ship parts just to hop around islands praying theres a skeleton (that does not have guaranteed chance to have life remnants in them) and after gathering enough to make a few gels after a few hours you get countered by a PvPer who did the same thing to counter you!!!

If you want to go the extra mile, you can always spend a few MORE hours of your life that you could spend having fun or enjoying the game you love to find a cauldron to gild all your gels!!! Only for some random PvPer who has no life already to just dunk on you before you get a hit off or just chugs a love potion completely invalidating your efforts :innocent:

dont disrespect my boy comparing him to “it” :sob:

Beware Fridge’s genjutsu, he honed it specifically to waste your time.

and most of you have already been caught in it

ive been Guts & Blackpowdering while doing this its fine

(besides I like typing shit out since it makes me feel less bored lmao)