Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner šŸ˜­) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

They are, you literally could not come up with a rebuttal lmao

Spongebob disappointed sound Sound Clip - Voicy

Alright yā€™all, itā€™s official, this is bait.

This is the case if you have a small renown, but if you got a high one, then you must know that someone someday is gonna hunt you. And assuming that youre bad at pvp since you are a pve player (for example), and you have a high renown, it is not toxic for pvpers to hunt.

All so this is for general, but why is the public opiniom tells that hunting pve people toxic. I get that some do for no reasons, which is of course theyre toxic.

But overall, I am hoping for toggle on and off pvp mode (Only 100k below renowm have this choice)

mate thatā€™s literally what youā€™ve been doing this entire time just throwing out insults instead of actual counter argument (except for that small portion iā€™ll admit but still)

whatā€™s even the point of this topic anyway? it feels like a waste of energy to argue about such a stupid claim

people be wondering why thereā€™s so much animosity between the two groups of pvers and pvpers and this is exactly why

It wouldnā€™t even be an issue that we disagreed if bro could just control himself and not insult everyone who disagreed with him :sob:

5 Likes

do you like apples?

On occasion ye

only red delicious apples

Eh, depends on the type.

But generally yes I do like apples

(I literally have an OC made from them, hehee)

STFU BANANAS ARE BETTER MATE Iā€™M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY AND Iā€™M GOING TO TAKE A HUGE FAT SHIT ON YOUR PERSONAL VIEW

Mom i was here before the thread got locked

(see what i did)

i wonder why is my golden apple so much more than pink apples though lol.

@Misinput can you or another mod close this thread itā€™s just 100+ messages of arguing at this point

1 You can get love gels easy i won that argument that theyā€™re ā€œumobtainableā€

2 pvp players dont keep love pots in there hot bar which beats the negation of love gels argument.

3 i point out that your guys lame excuses are just the symptoms of victim mentality and u guys just combat it with more victim mentality lol

racisim

W-wait! I LIKE BANANAS MORE I SWEAR

waahh waaaaah!!! i win I WON NOT YOU I WON!

3 Likes