Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

What happened to not arguing anymore? Or does this not count cause you’re not making any good arguments? Especially since that one has already been refuted multiple times in this thread lmao.

That was just a jab at you mostly cuz u want to sit here and argue with me whether or not this gel is even useful which is stupid i have seen it work just not often cuz pvp players just fight to death or run away, and pve players are either unaware or just brain dead. Theres like a million options to escape a fight. Just imagine how much harder it would be if agility rework got in. Forums is just going to be full of incompetent cry babies.

I have graced, ensnaring and toughened bronze and a toughened fishmonger’s :person_shrugging:. And no, i’d say not cause graced or ensnaring are my go to rods for the bronze/nimbus sea and the toughened fishmonger’s for ds. As for the toughened bronze, I never bothered to remove it, nor felt the need to.

I love this is a classic case of telling introverts to step out of their comfort zone instead of telling extroverts to make the zone comfortable (use love potions to stop toxic pvpers from attacking you so we dont have to stop being toxic!!!) lmao

stop falling for this stupid fucking pvper’s bait lmao, either they’re unironically a terrible person or they’re just stupid, just stop feeding the troll

I regret even making the post i didnt think people were going to get this defensive over something so insignificant

You seeing it work doesn’t mean its consistently reliable especially if you haven’t seen it work often.

People are acting like this cause you actively insult them whenever they disagree, you are genuinely the biggest crybaby here lmao

Bro just dont use it then have fun getting ganked ig like what lol

Lol, so if everyone was saying that they dont have time and effort to waste getting a love potion then it must means that theydon’t care about protection. So why blame pvpers for killing you.

I don’t want to come as evil lol, but this is mostly the case. Some pvpers really are toxic tho, but I bet they wont wastw their love potions over a little bit of renowm :). Unless you have a high renown.

I’m getting the feeling you’re just waving around the word “defensive” to sound like you’re smarter or something

let me tell you a secret, little buddy

It’s not working.

Go head and deflect bro they’re you problems not mine lol

Bro why even reply then your obviously offended smh

Blud really is the definition of “poking a bear with a stick and acting shocked when it attacks”

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Do you even have the basic cognitive function to grasp the concept of “cause and effect”

You literally don’t even have an argument at this point like what lol

I wasnt poking and your not a bear Xd.

I wasnt trying to argue :astonished:

entire thread in a nutshell

11 Likes

fridge why are you like this

1 Like

Their arguments arent valid thoe they just want to complain T_T