Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

I swear pve players almost never use love gels its weird. I feel like pvp players use them more T_T. I honestly think pve players on average may be slightly slow T_T… unless u guys have a good reason not to, of which i dont know of.

Pink apples are kind of rare, in the defense of pve players

(as a neutral party I’m just stating facts)

They’re not. I got hundreds of them. Literally everyone has them. You can buy them cheap off people as well.

Pretty sure they only spawn on harvest… or maybe palo :fr:

Go outside

Hasty generalization

You’d be surprised how pathetically greedy some people are on this game

like, legit people with thousands of shark teeth will not give you even like 12 for 20 galleons

You got such a victim mentality its pathetic. Find someone who does want to trade with you no one is obligated to make trades with you smh

Jeez dude what’s your damage

Cool the jets what the fuck :skull:

11 Likes

I can attest to that, but then again, I rarely stay in Harvest unless I’m pumpkin hungry.

They also spawn in Cernunno’s Forest though, that’s what I can say.

For the poster, I’ll try to stay in one of those three places (Harvest, Palo, or Cernunno) to get even as little as 20 apples. I just gotta pray to the deceased gods that no hungry renown hunter or angry clan comes around one of these places…

Oh yeah I forgot about the giant green amoeba shaped blob place… oopsies

Bre im telling you can buy them cheap off anyone sure some people might say no but theyre so under utilized most people just dont care about them.

Quit getting defensive and realize that what I said had substance

-I make a remark that people can be petty from firsthand experience

-you go absolutely nuclear on me for really no reason

-I tell you to calm down

-I’m the defensive one… somehow?

In the most lighthearted way possible, I’m not good with trading and frugal with my Galleons, so I’ll just happily trade my time for gathering Pink Apples instead of the crippling social anxiety that is trading.

Me telling you that u have a victim mentality is going nuclear? I just touched on something that hurts more to you because its true. Its something you have to work on.

Fair enough

I think because they just dont want to waste time on it and just rather blame the pvpers for killing them. (Mostly those very high famed pve players)

…?

It’s like 4 am let me recap exactly what I did that gives off “victim mentality”

-I mentioned how some players in this game can be kind of greedy on occasion as a small side remark and then proceeded to elaborate nothing further on it

-that’s all I did

I dunno about you but uhhh… yeah.

If they truly cared it wouldn’t be a waste of time.

wait aren’t you that delusional schizo who the balancing team hates because you just keep shitting on every single choice they make?

and I’m the one the needs working on… :cold_face:

U gave me 4 lame excuses in a row then got defensive when i pointed it out. And here you are still defending yourself if you were truly uneffected you would’ve moved on from this convo alr.

Dude I kind of have like no idea what’s going on all I did was mention that people ingame can be petty on occasion

I’m starting to think you’re at most like 14 years old :skull: