Why freedrock solos goku and saitama at once

Just wanted to say happy birthday fr… :sob:

Still.

Then you should give mord detailed description

1 Like

As a gokutard myself, I can see Freedrock throwing hands with DBS Anime goku

But does freedrock have an answer to DBS Manga Goku’s Hakai?

If I recall correctly, Hakai erases people on a physical and spiritual scale.

This basically means that not only would Freedrock be erased, but so would the curse of Lazarus along with him.

Unless the curse allows him to bring himself back from existence I can’t see him surviving it.

But then again, this would imply goku would want to pull out that move immediately during the fight (He wouldn’t let’s be real, goku is not a guy that likes instant fights. He will throw hands with random bandits.)

So basically it just depends on if goku does goku things.

1 Like

Wait what the fuck?

That stupid mmo magic game that wouldn’t stop popping up in my childhood has busted powerscaling?!

Maybe ignoring it’s ads was a bad idea after all.

2 Likes

So after all, does there is any proofs that Freedrock uses some kinds of magic or he is completely magicless?

Didn’t Vetex say Torren can spawnkill freedrock easily iirc Tech also sais Torren can blow up a Universe or two if he’s mad

Torren aint cannon

doubt that tbh, hes stronger than Poiseidon apparently but i dont think he can destroy more than a planet

never heard of any proofs but saw people said he can use primitive magic and apparently durandal was his old weapon

first part is plausible if the thing about Lazarus being an experiment by the Gods is true, but i dont really see why Durandal would be Freedy’s weapon

1 Like

He’s the strongest human

he still isnt canon and strongest human isnt saying much

beside if hes really that strong and still managed to get sealed away then he has massive skill issue ngl

Torren was the strongest human and 7th unknown before he got retconned, and he got sealed by the 3rd, 5th and 6th unknown apparently

Oh you didn’t bring up the primitive magic he uses

He made 0 fucking sense and just seemed like tech’s overpowered oc
Nobody cares about torren

theos level progidy that got the 2nd strongest curse, seems normal he a bit broken

apparently tech made him the one to kill prometheus, not even with the “strongest” grand fire curse nor under special circumstances like cursebeard and he could “infinitely loop-kill freedrock” which again makes absolutely 0 fucking sense considering freedrock gets a fuck ton stronger every time, they apparently needed every fucking god and unknown to seal this bitch away
bros literally just an edgy overpowered oc

bro even got the darkflame curse :skull:

thank GOD that bros not cannon that shit is abysmal