Why hello there

:ok_hand:100%

The fact that you listed both lights makes me smile; we had a bit of a scandal once between sunlight and moonlight

you have no power to push me aside star man

be my friend please- i mean welcome to the forums! a great place to chat with people with a favorite game in comon (AO) and alot of people that have been waiting 2 years for a game!! (Totally not sad) we are not a big community here on the forums so you might see artists, regulars, and mods very often its not hard to get to know everyone and no one here is toxic enough to bother you that are new, hope you have a great stay and see you around partner.

There were people fighting over :light_magic_var1: and :light_magic_var2:?
I like :light_magic_var2: a tiny bit more, but I couldn’t imagine people fighting over it until now, it must’ve been pretty chaotic.

can confirm, i got regular and if i leave here for more than 2 weeks then vetex will appear in front of me and smite me down with the infinite power of the aether lightning curse

1 Like

uH actualy :nerd_face:, we’ve been waiting for a year and fourt months :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Uh actually, i didn’t ask

1 Like

Hello im the ice magic guy who nobody remembers

1 Like

Ooh

hello

Who r u

The ice magic guy nobody remembers

i’m the sand magic guy that is still here but no one cares about

Did you change your pfp/username?

Welcome to the community!

Turn back now, SAVE YOURSELF

My pfp was originally the default one but my username has always been randomness

That’s random

:clown_face:

I care + I asked + smile about it + stay glad + W + not ratio + you fell up + bitches + touched grass + has a father

4 Likes