Why i left Suncry

I had no idea that such power struggle existed in suncry. This is honestly so interesting. Thank u for sharing

1 Like

Make another guild/clan if Suncry become irrelevant

1st. I was underage in the guild for about 2 days, and I wasn’t even active then
2nd. Demoted due to the arguments I had with Jason in DMS
3rd. My bad bud, unfortunate that you didn’t feel the need to talk to me
4th. That was fake as you’ve probably been told MANY times

TLDR these reasons are quite flawed
We still love you though :heart:
Thank you for your service to SunCry Druid.
(Rank 1 Day 1 :pray:)

3 Likes

Im gonna be honest with you entirely, no holding back

Talos had demoted K4 & thundrobin for a very small reason, he was looking to do it for a while to our suspicions. All his allegations were merely coincidences that fell right into place. If yuo notice, his strongest followers are the ones in power, in an attemo to keep himself in power, furthered by the fact that he didnt want to do a vote to decide a new gm in order to keep his position. While Talos is leader Suncry will be forced to either become fully devoted to merely infamy gain and therefor pvp that leads to peolle haing us more, or the disbanding of us altogether.

3 Likes

You can leave if you want you know.

Eh I still want to see if something can happen for the better, Im still gonna be some what acitve just to see how things roll out.

Glad to hear it about it from you
Although i have my own opinion on all of this, what i ultimately hope is that i’m wrong about everything so i can come back with a clear mind

3 Likes

Only time will tell.

Good luck man.

3 Likes

Sad you left. Hope we can keep in contact though, and i do really hope we can do another terraria playthrough somewhere in the future, i’ve had a good time when we did that one playthrough. Hope you find either a guild for yourself with a better environment. :saluting_face:

You were a great suncry member. :+1: and a great person to talk to.

2 Likes

Shocking that an absolutely awful guild with a terrible track record and even more questionable community full of basically a bunch of creeps gets exposed like this

never saw it coming tbh :scream_cat:

Truly a perfect world

my man go to ur parents for some genuine attention, this isnt the way to get it

4 Likes

the irony.

you eat lunch alone at school
your only social interaction of the day is through the forums (you have 5d recently read time)
you’re accepted socially in this community because you bandwagon suncry hate

stop projecting your insecurities and see a therapist
with love :heart:

1 Like

Discussion about suncry try not to turn toxic challenge

5 Likes

cry about it (try it sometime it’s nice)

cry about it (also you say that like there’s actually anything good about suncry lol)

cry about it (cry about it)

oh yeah and about that comment I made, that was called sarcasm, but since you’re a blockheaded suncry member, it makes sense how you failed to pick that up.

people trying not to mention suncry being the shittiest guild in the world, their leader being a pedophile and that they should all go kill themself:

ok maybe thats a bit over-exaggerated but you get it

2 Likes

The pedo leader was handled in the best way they could idk why people are still bringing it up

4 Likes

wait was that who joshibaa was?

Again makes my point stronger
because you don’t talk to people unless it’s over the internet your social skills devolved into “cry about it” when you don’t know how to respond :man_facepalming:

Start small chats with people nearby in your class and it’ll be a good start