Why is earth so bad

You replied, this late, just for this?

Earth isn’t bad and magic tier lists are fucking stupid lmao just use whatever fucking magic you want except crystal…until crystal is buffed of course then you can use it

Crystal and Earth are almost the exact same magic, what are you on about? Also why are you necrobumping so many threads?

I’d say the size difference alone makes them distinguished enough from each other that they aren’t really “almost exactly the same,” but I guess other than that you could say they are almost exactly the same. I think the size makes it much better tho.

bruh earth crystal and magma are THE BOYS

:crystal_magic_var5: :magma_magic: :earth_magic_var3:

s tier gamers no lie

I agree, I love 'em all. Absolute beasts.

I mean, I don’t consider a .1 size difference too much of a distinguishing feature, but to each their own.

1.15x size vs 1.3x size

Earth seems really fun, I’ll have to try it sometime.

I posted my comment on the same day and no earth and crystal are not almost the same thing in conclusion what the actual fuck are YOU on about :neutral_face:

bet :flushed:

You posted this comment 10 days after the last response.

Damage:
Earth, 1.0x
Crystal, 0.975x

Speed:
Earth, 0.6x
Crystal, 0.7x

Size:
Earth, 1.3x
Crystal, 1.15x

Destruction:
Earth, 0.75x and 0.75x
Crystal, 0.725x and 0.71x

Status Effect:
Earth, 30% damage or more with one attack causes bleed.
Crystal, 30% damage or more with one attack causes bleed.

Major Interactions:
Earth, 40% increase against frozen, 25% increase against bleeding, 10% increase against melting and sandy.
Crystal: 30% increase against frozen, 25% increase against bleeding, 10% increase against melting and sandy.

Clashes:
Earth, 17 wins, 1 neutral, 4 losses.
Crystal, 16 wins, 2 neutral, 4 losses.

If that ain’t similar, I don’t have a fucking clue what is.

oh yeah…well anyways 10 days really isnt that long and crystal is still obviously the worst magic so yah what are you on about

And you told me to not be horny

that was just a joke on the context of the video, not being horny, know the difference

sure sure let’s believe that

believe me

1 Like

You said that Earth isn’t bad, but are taking about Crystal being absolute dogshit and the worst magic in the game. They’re incredibly similar. Why do you consider Earth to be so superior to Crystal?

Wow are you actually joking? Fluect legit explained this like 13 hours ago

I’m not the person you were talking to but I’ll go.

At the current state of the game pre-TGR, Earth is better than Crystal.

Stats tell Earth is currently better Crystal. More damage and notably larger size, only at the cost of 0.1x less speed, also higher destruction though this won’t have too much uses. Better clashes (17 advantages, 1 stalemate and 4 disadvantages) compared to Crystal (16 advantages, 2 stalemates and 4 disadvantages)

Have the same effect of bleeding and applying conditions (an attack has to do over 30% of enemy HP to cause bleed) and both magics in question always cause this effect.

Better interactions in general. They have 3 equal synergies, these being 25% damage boost against a bleeding target and 10% damage boost against sandy/melting targets. Their only difference is the Frozen synergy, which at current state, Crystal deals 30% more damage without shattering the ice which could be an advantage to keep targets still, but Earth deals 40% more damage, though shatters the ice.

It’s up to you to check. I believe they will become good magics to pair once TGR releases and Crystal gets the Crystallize effect.