Why is no one talking about this?

According to the 1 Year In-Development Information, players will essentially be able to create and own their own kingdoms. This sounds like one of the most interesting and exciting concepts of the game, yet I haven’t seen a single person discussing this.

What kind of kingdoms would you guys make? Corrupt? Virtuous? Small-scale? Large-scale?

i thought it was referring to island building like in AA

3 Likes

I wanted to talk about this I made a topic about it but nobody replied to it

1 Like

I would make a large and a peaceful kingdom

And I will burn it down :mariomug::fire:

Our kingdom will destroy you

I honestly think that it would a good and an interesting concept. It ties into my Civil Wars concept.

Yeah but it’s still technically making your own kingdom. This implies that structure building will be way better than in AA which I’m glad about.

I want to make my own cannons and command troops if you get to make your own kingdom

Would my civil war concept tie into this

I’m sure you can add cannons. As for your troops, just gather all your clan members together. Gonna be hard to get them all to cooperate though.

By that i meant AI troops but yesh

Corrupt Large-Scale kingdom full of pirates and red-light districts.

2 Likes

Island capturing is probably going to be my favorite part of the game. Governing and building islands is going to be fantastic, two or more people could even have little wars. It could be very pog

1 Like

I certainly agree just building and developing islands like in Cities Skylines and AO would be amazing. Just imagine all the boats you can raid an island with and command NPCS

1 Like

If we ever get the ability to customize our guards/soldiers/pirates/etc then I am having a cat harem, the size of which the world has never seen. It won’t even be all girls, but boys as well.

Idk what I’d do with them besides just owning them. Getting the maid outfits and cat ears (planned item I believe) will be fun though :frcryin:

god please let me recruit morden to my kingdom at some point

ayo??? but tbh, if kingdom building was like a clan thing, id probably keep it small

1 Like

Ima make my guards look like a person with buff armor

Based and redpilled.

I will place one flag with guild logo on it
That is my kingdom
People will not capture due to the sheer intimidation

7 Likes