Why magic shapes will solve problems with slow magics

I think that magic shapes will solve the problem for slow magics because certain magic shapes makes the magic projectile faster which is very good for magics under 0.9 magic speed and magics such as snow because it has 1.0 magic speed that could use a magic speed buff since this exists snow pretty much gets a magic speed buff in a different way

17 Likes

I would agree I was in a rush

1 Like

itll certainly help but if magic speed is an issue for you you can just use attack speed giving armor, theyre viable in ao (as far as i know) and increase your casting speed alongside the projectile speed

but lets say one shape makes the magic 20% faster and 20% weaker
the magics that would have the biggest increase are fast, and if you dont want to suffer too much from the damage nerf, ideally weak to begin with
while metal would get 20% of its already bad speed added and lose 20% of its high strength. so might as well take a shape that makes the spells slower but even stronger or bigger

6 Likes

Or you could just choose the coolest shape and ignore stat changes

14 Likes

Can’t wait to be Trigno and use magma magic Dragon shape

3 Likes

@AwesomeOS We got another member in the Trigno trolling, no person will be left untouched by a dragon ult

I too will join on my future magma file

1 Like

wonder how everyone will react

b-b-bu-but i want to be be-be-best in m-m-me-meta :cold_sweat:

:mask:PEE PEE

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.