Why (Personally) I Believe Heavy WoJ is Better Than Strong Oathkeeper

Before I even start this discussion, if you’re going to read this post and immediately try to shit on me because I “made another trading topic”, you should leave. I don’t want to hear your argument about how I don’t share your opinions and views. I like making these posts and don’t intend to spread misinformation, plus, this is a personal opinion. And let me repeat myself, this post is my opinion. If you are not going to ridicule me because of my opinions, keep reading.

Most people believe that the most expensive boss drop so far is the Strong Oathkeeper, and others think it is the Heavy Wall of Jericho. While both sides have arguments against each other, I personally think Heavy Wall of Jericho is better.

Before I give my reason for this, let’s see why people favor each item in value over the other.

Strong Oathkeeper:
.Better demand
.Damage weapon
.Special ability

Heavy Wall of Jericho
.Good protection
.Not as punishable

Heavy Wall of Jericho is (in my opinion) superior to Strong Oathkeeper for a few reasons. One, Oathkeeper is very punishable if it’s ability is used at a bad time, and two, it provides almost no protection against damage. If you want a strong weapon, I suggest you try to get a Sunken Sword. It doesn’t matter if the sword is clean or not, it will still provide better combat. Also, sunken swords have the movement ability Rising Tide, which is very, very useful for movement if your jump is on cooldown.

In short, I believe that Heavy Wall of Jericho should be considered better in valuable than Strong Oathkeeper because of it’s overwhelming usefulness and the fact that it is not as punishable.

If you do not agree with me, that is your opinion. I still firmly believe that Wall of Jericho is better.

4 Likes

I use this one alot but it’s relevant so –

3 Likes

same bro

Well even if i dont trade
You make a good point

better in a PvP context imo but the latter is more valuable because demand

Tldr

I agree heavy woj is great, should tell that to all the noobs who think oaths are cool

ye i think woj is better but people who have a oath on their back uses it like .0000001 of their entire time pvping but oath is flex so…

1 Like

@Nuclearman7 i don’t wanna carry the argument we had abt this, but the majority agreed with me :man_shrugging:

what’d he say

He kept on stating reasons why strong oath was WAYYY better than heavy woj, I was tryna counter but I ran out of ideas. I was tryna point out to him how the majority might value usefulness over demand.

I think he meant value or summn; could you link up the aforementioned posts

I gotchu hold on

Here is the topic we talked on, if you scroll down you’ll see our interaction

Last time I checked, hard exiled chest was worth more than strong oath. (Last time I checked was Halloween)

Vitality mains really gonna like it

former (strong oath) is considered more valuable to them because demand; can be used to rip off children ingame

while vast has a more extensive use than oath, at the end of the day reliability and value are two separate things

1 Like

Tbh, some items shouldn’t be compared. In this case, heavy woj and strong oath. They are just TOO different to compare and put in a category, with strong oath being demand-liable, and heavy woj being the most useful item in the game, they are hard to value

1 Like

WoM trading is a bizarre world

Fr, I wish values were, clearer?

EVERYONE SANE THINKS THIS! Only reason oath is worth more is because of the insane demand with little timmies

1 Like