Why (Personally) I Believe Heavy WoJ is Better Than Strong Oathkeeper

I cant do anything

sigh whatever

Going once, going twice, doneee!

That is not what i said
Dont twist my words. Stop nitpicking stuff out of my arguments, especially if you twist said words.

Oh wow a majority of non traders agrees with you. Really doesnt say anything. Anyways i legit countered all your arguments and you keep twisting my words in your favor. Its a genuine fucking pain arguing with you

Nah you and boxes reason for why strong oath is worth more are WAYY diff

I’m not even twisting ur words I quoted it lol

Doesn’t mean they don’t have an opinion… you just disrespect like ten ppl

I go to watch a couple episodes of Kingdom and when I check up on this thread I see 50+ replies and shit like this –

Bloody hell you two, take a chill pill and take it back a notch aye?

Anyhow do continue.

:popcorn: :eyes: :coffee:

Any fellow bystanders want some virtual popcorn & or cookies?

Our debates are fun to watch, sad thing is it’s usually on discord. I don’t hold any beef or grudges after these debates anyways

1 Like

ripping off is not the same as a normal trade. Its legit why i put that as a side note. Maybe you forgot what ripping off means. Trades like oath for ss etc. Otherwise oath would = ss but that clearly isnt the case. Again you nitpicked one part of my argument and twister its words against me

They are free to have an opinion, never said they werent lmfao. Still the opinions of a few non traders really dont say anything to me unless they are trading strong oaths for heavy wojs in large amounts on the marketplace

my opinion on WoM trading is invalid because I didn’t go through twelve years of trading school + the six years in trading university

4 Likes

I’m too tired to argue, i yield. I’m just saying everything is based off of strictly value. All I want to bring to fact is the value between heavy woj and strong oath are close

Atleast 20 years of non stop watching at a screen and being a forum gnome (checking the marketplace every 0.0001 seconds) for new trades and youll be a certified trader :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fr, I got rejected from all the prestigious roblox world of magic trading schools :weary:

1 Like

Vetex not even being alive, we search the marketplace

3 Likes

They are pretty close but im sticking to strong oath> heavy woj

2 Likes

So strong oath good trading
Heavy WoJ in the actual game

2 Likes

Yup you can sum it up like that

2 Likes

based

I never said I disagreed with him though