Why snow is objectivly better than ice (rant)

This is blank magic is better than blank magic number 20000000000 but I honestly do not care.
First please look at the base stats of the two magics. ( yes this is my main point)

As you can see Ice and snow do the same damage what the fuck who thought this was legal, same size, and higher speed. Destruction is not really used for pvp.

This is the synergies for snow they may be garbage but who is gonna use magics that are water or wind.

Now here are ices synergies they may look better but that speed is going to be hard to land a q unless you are a conjurer and you’re going to land your shots but snow has the same size so Is it a good trade speed for synergies in the eyes of snow yes. Also snow looks way better than ice at the time of this rant. I didn’t mention the vision effect because It is useless. That’s the end of this rant over 2 decent magics with a gimmick.

1 Like

dnc WoM is dead magic revamp and re-balancing + ratio

5 Likes

I heard their going to be the same by stats

Fuck

Cope mald seethe

snow magic sounds cooler than ice magic, so snow >>>> ice

1 Like

And looks cooler

but sand >>>> snow sorry sand is just too based for snow

freeze abuse where

a single magic jump

i will use rising tide to catch up + big nerf in AO

hehehhaHAHAHAHHDHAHA HAhHHAHAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHA AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH A W WWWWAAAAHHAHHAHAAHHAA

1 Like

As a plasma and explosion main, I have learned that it is not just not useful, it is rather counterproductive. Just puts holes in the ground that you CANT EVEN T JUMP OUT OF because of some glitch in some cases

1 Like

Them both suck :nod:

And yeah snow is better in terms of stats, all ice really has going for it is that it’s more customizable/has more variants

I find this so true because when I used shadow I was struggling to get out of this dumbass crater

Snow is on par with sand which is also really good, it’s like B or A tier for pvp

top 10 reasons why sand is the best magic in the game

1. its based
    when have you ever seen someone actually use sand? thats fucking right you havent dont act like you have.
  2. its balanced
    its balanced
  3. its based
  4. its based
  5. its based
  6. its based
  7. its based
  8. its based
  9. its based
  10. its based

Both decent with a gimmick that i plan to use

Them both suck :nod: