Why Sourskittles should be offtopic President and Obama shouldn't be

If you didn’t read in this post

Sourskittles is currently losing the poll to become off topic president now as his P̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ I mean Presidential Advisor this cannot stand so I am now showing all of you some P̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶ I mean reasons you should vote for SourSkittles as President

1.Obama was president twice: now according to the twenty second amendment a president cannot be president twice and Obama was president twice so he cannot be president three times.

2.Obama Lies: So his supposed name is Obama however with my “work” I have learned his real name is Amabo, how can you trust a guy to be president if he doesn’t even say the truth about his name

3.He is on this forum in the first place: Obama should be at work, or working ot Obama care but instead he is spending his time on a forum, why should he be president if he can’t even manage his time correctly. And last but not least

4.I WILL SEND YOU TO THE GULAG OR SHADOW REALM IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR SOUR SKITTLES

So when the time comes vote for SourSkittles also thanks @TheSandCrab for letting me be his “Presidential Advisor”

ok i’m voting for myself

Remember the Gulag Jimmy

nah sorry sour tastes like lemons and lemons go eww

But atleast he gives Candy, I haven’t seen Obama give candy once

Also Lord @WAX is with us image so you better vote for SourSkittles

whos saying me and sour aren’t conspiring to distract you from unnamed

i feel like something here is missing… >:C

@NotObama @Obama and @obama_gaming choose to run as one candidate and the three obama’s will censor ban minotaur x exiled and the creator

SHOOT THAT IS A GOOD PROMISE AHHHH

oh yeah and also there will be debates later apparently

you fool, i already have

but yet the creator is still a topic on the forums

they’re not gonna make anymore, i have proof of that,

Exhibit A: the way he used to talk

notice the use of ~~s and “OwO” faces

Exhibit B: the way he talks after the vids i made

He is clearly defeated, trying to pull every bs lie he can thing of

unknown (6)

unknown (17)1

that last one doe