Why suncry is cringe

wait shit was I thinking of another guild
well whatever, either way, I never said you were the only guild who did it, that’s taking words out of context.
However, this did prove my point of how Suncry members are loaded with ego, or, at least what I should’ve written, always take any insult towards them or their guild as if it were a fucking war crime.

Nah man I’m just fucking tired of people saying suncry rks suncry rks when other guilds do just as much there was a time when I was levelheaded and tried to explain cooly but honestly unlike spider_language I’m not that patient and I gave up after a while, btw didn’t disagree on your point saying suncry members have massive egos but you’ve seen what happens after a suncry member rks someone in abraham and trading right?

yeah sure totally. Do other guilds RK? Yeah they totally do, I know that much. But almost every time I see someone get RKed or I get RKed, guess who it fffffffucking is?

just because you see someone rk and don’t see someone else rk even if you know they do doesn’t mean you’re gonna have bias against the one person who did it in front of you and treat them both the same way

I guess that’s true? I’m probably being dumb but I got lost reading that, but I think I understood what you were getting at.

Wait they were?

no only the second one was a pedophile

oh my fucking god nobody reads replies before responding

Their last leader was actually Achen.
Their last last leader was a pedo

Fortrack/Connor, Jason(pedo), Achen, Ap0c

I just FUCKING editted that give me a break jesus fuck

no ez :sunglasses:

Another reason why I hate Suncry members, this shit right here.

do not care if you hate suncry but hate it for the right reasons at least

Hmm is the chat history… spicy? If so I could make a chat history like I did on Auroxide, just for educational purposes

chat history was spicy but jason deleted all his messages with the girl before expose

Fr, I only gank and repeatedly kill people as an invis guild ironically, can you imagine doing the exact same thing but unironically.
Kinda cringe ngl

bruh moment

Not really, unless you can make something out of like 5 messages.

(Trust me they were enough to call him a pedo)

Considering this is coming from you, Level, this has to be satire.

;-; any screenshot then?