Why the lore document is wrong about most things (and omits other things)

Long post and all but ever considered that no one fucking cares?

You did, which prompted you and some 14 others to comment. Nice post though.

clearly you are mistaken for he does care, and you are referring to him as ‘‘no one’’ which will immensely hurt his feelings, so please apologise to him

:pinching_hand::sunglasses:
:pinching_hand::dark_sunglasses::sob:

1 Like

No I didn’t, I give zero fucks about your post. Came by just to watch you making a fool of yourself, though with zero care.

Imagine thinking they’ll care or take seriously about a post like this. All the right things are the original AU lore. Not whatever stuff you make up. This isn’t meant to be “realistic” if it involves some stuff heavily inspired (or directly taken) from real life history.

Thanks sir.

Only he does. I did not include the original poster because if they do this they OBVIOUSLY care.

I wasn’t even referring to them but sure as hell they’re “no one”, no one worth mentioning, no one worth listening, no one worth taking seriously, so I don’t have any apologies to do.

That’s completely and totally believable.
I see no need to press the issue further though. I am no mind-reader, and can not confirm my suspicions in any reasonable way. You certainly did not speak like someone who “gave zero fucks” about my post, but I suppose that too has some contrived explanation to it.

You seem to be quite the “man of the people” if you can so perfectly divine the intentions and motives of every single commenter that you come to the conclusion that they, as well, do not care. I am aware that the intent of your words is more derisive than informative here, but I do not think so little of myself that I would even entertain the spittle that comes out of your mouth.

Say, exactly how many apartments is it that I have in that head of yours?
You seem severely pressed. So pressed, in fact, that you find it necessary to emphasize both directly and tonally in every letter you type that you are not in fact pressed. What a pitifully hilarious display.

Watch how he will take a pause from reading this in order to give the impression of nonchalance. I’m certainly not against taking a breather and cooling your head after a long, stressful session of my mental occupation of your head, but I shall still find it utterly hilarious.

reported to the police for bullying becuz are are buly him!!!
also this is tech’s alt actually confirming lore (100%) so your bannned!!!

1. The lore doc was written by vetex, not the Alaleans

2. They did gain power from GIVING Aurem to Prometheus, this was a main reason why people wanted a lot of aurem

3. Vistarians are no AG scum and I don’t even think they existed as vistarians at that time.

1 Like

they d

they did exist at the time, the island of altavista is where they originated from

I’m pretty sure the people living on altavista were also known as vistarians since it’s a lot easier to say than altavistarian

the island is man made lmfao

plus I don’t think a society built around merchants would be into war

also idk where the lore document says that savarians used to live there, they live in the first sea

why am I trying to argue with a troll idk lmfao I’m bored

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.