Why the Savarians are the noblest peoples in Magius

2 Likes

I… am going to personally kill you when I see you in AO

This is the closes we will ever get to WoM /pol/…dad pick me up I’m scared.

A filthy, scum filled, lice infested, accursed Vistarian threatens to murder my person? As expected of a Vistarian, for only one of such low intellect and blood could think such a feat possible. Do feel free to try, though.

I suppose it is only natural for a subhuman Vistarian to seek to resolve everything through the clashing of metal. It is the only language your kind understands. And, like your fellow Vistarian brethren, you will probably die before even leaving your little dunghole, gored to death by another Vistarian over a brutish but ultimately insignificant matter like staring at each other incorrectly or just happening to breathe the same air. I giggle at the thought of it.

Vistarians barely count as a “race”. I really only refer to them as such because others do. Nonetheless, that was a blunder on my part even thought it remains perfectly correct.

Our relationship to the magics is a spiritual and sentimental one, and not in the way you mean. I suppose it is my fault for expecting one not learned in the beliefs of the Savarian peoples to comprehend our mysteries. It is of no fault of yours, except, of course, if you are a Vistarian or Alalean.

Naive child, do you truly belief such drivel to be true?
It is well known that the wicked Durza’s feats were mostly exaggerated to cover up the evils and the misdeeds of Alalean and Vistarian wizards by marking them as being possessed by him. It is a trick as old as time, perpetuated by the AG and currently by the MC.

Ramses was a half blood, not fit to take up the throne. It is unfortunate that his well bred mother mingled with a filthy Alalean in secret, but it is what it is.

2 Likes

I am going to rip out every bone in your body

1 Like

me: opens forums
sees this
me now:

this is the best book i’ve ever read

1 Like

stop denying it
i’m vista
and i’m truly evil

we are all evil motherfuckers here

4 Likes

The Forums are just hell for alive people change my mind

Wh-why is it a full-ass college essay?!

pfft
english majors amirite

1 Like

what is this eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenglish you speak of?

werent savarians those people who have to live right next to bandits because they cant defend themselves and take down a single bandit
not to mention the tower of undead baddies

I guess we’re all going to hell then
see ya on the way down :joy:

Cant wait to become an azael. Time to gate back to earth and just have people use me as a car

vroom vroom mothafucka

1 Like