Why Trello Completion % is Meaningless

^ 1 day

^ Like 2 months

^ 2 months and like 1/5th done

^ Likely will take several months

33 Likes

thanks babe now im gonna link this post to everyone who keeps talking about it in general :kiss:

15 Likes

preach

sad

depends on the way you look at it

if you count the completion% as time left, yeah its wrong.
its more of a grasp for what main concepts of the update are completed. game has been completed 71% (not including the individual little parts of things like weapon skills)

it isnt meaningless. just look at it from another angle

1 Like

hes gonna add more stuff in the list and the % is gonna go down tho

1 Like

I mean, it doesn’t show how much time is left, how many steps are left (because the list isn’t even complete), how many main features are done because the size of steps is extremely inconsistent and many are minor things while other group multiple important things…

1 Like

Wait what?

what you’re seeing here is not even 60% of the storyline

i’d say up until now we’ve only covered the storyline up to level 40-50

1 Like

I remember Vetex said he could get the entire build done in a week with his full power. Since he has already made a system for implementing cutscenes and quests for the storyline. I don’t think it’d take that long, at most a month, but I would expect around 2 to 3 weeks.

I’m gonna have a job before AO releases

jokes aside still this is gonna take until '23

Yea I know about that storyline, I mean like I didn’t think vetex was going to add more onto the trello beside obviously the storyline stuff

You have to keep in mind some of the absolutely massive things don’t even have to be finished to completion though, just enough that all the content and levels for release are covered.

But yeah fighting styles are probably gonna take 14 centuries to complete so…

Nah, they’re probably gonna take less time than weapon skills cause he has to make most skills unique while for fighting styles he just has to make the effect because fighting styles are customizable

1 Like

Fair point

I honestly have been wondering why the progress on weapon skills has stopped since Vetex did say he was gonna finish them all.
There’s probably an undisclosed reason and now that I’ve said this he’s probably gonna yell at me.

eh honestly, its done when its done

Have fun being yelled at!

Because it’s not fun making endless skills in a row. Likely the same reason some of the stuff planned for magic like vaporization and hover changes were never finished with the magic revamp.

What were those hover changed exactly, cause I can’t seem to find those on the trello