Why use the AA beta player for generation 2?

it would be too much work to find every single person who owns the badge, i dont think its worth it to sort out through millions of people who wont even play ao

anyways i dont think game owners can even check who has the badge and when they got it, just accept it. its just a number.

1 Like

because literally anyone could get the welcome to aa badge even if they started playing wom just now and be a higher generation than those who played the open tests of wom but didnt cheat to get a higher generation.

how, youre arguing with me and axel about generations not being given out fairly, how are you not bothered?

sorry but thats just really hypocritical now. Anyways theres people who do care and theres those who dont. Still why are you making such a big deal out of it if like you said youre not bothered about it.

like i said i get that, but like i also said it just wouldnt work. How could vetex ever track all those players who played aa before aa shut down. Instead of just saying “there has to be a way” you could think of a solution instead. The only solution i could imagine is vetex scrolling through a list and manually typing the names out of all the players who played aa before it shut down which is way too much work only for a generation. Wasted time that could have been used on developing and making the game better.

I wonder if he would’ve added a generation for Create a Magic if there was a badge for it. Probably not since that’s the most incomplete game in the AU I think, but it would be interesting.

bruh what if we just split the wom generation into pre-guild update release and post-guild update release
i feel like its a bit odd for 11th gens to have the same generation in AO as 23rd gens, despite having supported the game since release

nope

1 Like

why :frcryin:

oh wait there was a typo

Enough of this. Just, end the discussion. I guess I’ll simply leave it, not like a single generation loss is a big deal. I’m having 3rd anyways so… i’ll just take it.

Point taken. Nothing more to say.

I was asking if there is a way, as said before. Guess there isn’t.

Even I agreed with that, no need to keep stating the obvious

I’m not making it a big deal what are you thinking? I’m just asking.

There’s gotta be a way. And following your next statement:

What do you think I’m trying to do?

While this seems like the first, most viable solution, this could be done by parts (some users get it first, later other users do)

In this case it should be done whenever there’s no update development in the works, or as the final thing once work is done (what I mean is simply do this after an update is finished). And as I said, if done part by part it would take less time. Still don’t know how it would work out, or if it would work well.

I’m alright anyway.

Glad to know people still remember it! Even to this day it works, to a point, at least. You can’t PvP at all but the magic is usable. I remember checking the game again not too long ago.

Yeah I had just remembered its name when I typed that lol, kind of wish it was worked on more but the past is in the past.

requested by OP