Why wont you die?!

i love wom

hop off wom

1 Like

I swear WoM is immortal somehow

I mean itā€™s on life-support at this point, but whenever the player count gets to double digits, it will go to 100-200 (max) out of nowhere

Or when AO is about to release that day, Iā€™ll bet itā€™ll skyrocket to like 1k Players

Bad taste in games, son.

When AO releases, the game gonna go viral in the next few hours/days

god i hope AO becomes a success. vetex really deserves it. it really should have atleast have somewhat as many active players as AA had.

I joined roblox too late to experience AA
How many people played the game on average, every day

honestly donā€™t remember too well :skull: but it was pretty damn popular at the time. but honestly i wouldnā€™t be very surprised if AO has like double AAā€™s player count, not only will people who are nostalgic probably return, but new people will come.

i mean the showcase, only the damn SHOWCASE, not even the actual trailer has like 30K views. if even only half the amount of people play thatā€™s still a pretty respectable number.

1 Like

With brainless simulators and roleplaying cafes to compete with, if this game can get at least 2k players on release Iā€™ll consider it a really well deserved success

1 Like

i mean for me itā€™s just wishful thinking lol. i just want AO to become really popular so maybe more games like it become available.

Coming from your dumbass :skull:

mf you literally solo farmed a guild to rookie last month

and ? :innocent:

your ass should not be talking

1 Like

I hop on WoM for exploration and NPC dialogue

Because itā€™s a legitimately well-made and fun game, people tend to stick around playing them even long after their shelf life.

2 Likes

do i get muted if i say dead chat

no, just make sure to ping every senior mod in the message to be sure though