Will arcane odyssey have a lack of New Sea monsters?(recolored sharks dont count)

this is based of greek mythology so cyclops and titans could be possible monsters.

Monkeys don’t make sense as an enemy in AO

i neva said monkeys should be in ao

Kay

Probably all dead during the wizard War.

its never stated in the lore they are dead plus the dark sea exist an the other side of the world wasnt affected.

Do you know what lore is?

the story of the arcane universe

Lore is used in many games not just AO

i know that lore is the overall story

Doubt it.
The shark reskins exist because they were in AA (and White Eyes is a fan favorite).
There will obviously be more unique Sea Monsters in AO besides just reskins, I mean even Cthulhu was a Sea Monster in AA lore iirc.

Lore isn’t just the overall story, it’s basically anything canon in the game whether it affects the story or not.

Because they are not important unlike the gods. Also considering 4 events that’s could have caused them to die, im pretty sure they did. And since they were never mentioned in the story once they are kost likely locates in the Qar Seas where Mount Olympus was.

true they probably destroyed but umm not sure if you realized there is another side of the globe.

sticking to the lore really does just limit creativity

I also doubt mega monkies would make sense in a sea-based game like AO

Again they were NEVER mentioned in the story. Hence they are probably located in Mount Olympus in the War Seas.

I don’t think you understand what I’m saying and I’m well aware there Is the other side of the globe.

No. Plus it makes sense sticking to the lore and if lore never existed for the Arcane Universe the story and timeline would be confusing as hell.

I already said this and you replied to it dumbass

Wasn’t Prometheus a god in AA lore? All the titans might just be turned into gods lmao.