Will arcane odyssey have a lack of New Sea monsters?(recolored sharks dont count)

Currently the only sea monsters we have seen in any of the arcane games was sharks white eyes and potentially the kraken.(ive never played aracne adventures so i dont know if this was actually in the game.)
besides that these are some leaks of 2 sea monster models

if anybody has any info on these creatures or even if there will be a sufficient monsters to keep people exploring please let me know.

i mean the sea storms, whirlpools, and tidal waves make up for the danger of sailing on the seas

1 Like

bro those arent mobs although they do present danger i would like to fight.

we won’t really be able to answer this question until there’s something put on the trello

there’s a card for that but lets be real we need more descriptions before i can assume.

First of all the images you see are things that you can fish. I doubt you will be able to even fight them.

In arcane adventures the only sea combat we would ever get is either pvp, the kraken, npc ships, that’s it.

If anything (I think) this game will have more sea combat mostly due to the dark sea. There are 4 monster tiers. that’s more then enough information to know that there will be plenty of sea challenges considering the only ones we have seen are aberrant and behemoth the 2 lowest tiers. Not to mention the pirate ships already being worked on.

Also you can’t say it will have a lack of hostile mobs and only point out the sea based stuff.

thats kinda disapointing they looked really cool to.

oh yeah he brings up the dark sea

there might be a lot of hostile creatures there

i can see there being like 10 or 15 mobs in the dark sea but the war sea

Mob
. a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.

Sea monsters aren’t really mobs. But I’m sure they’re more in the future. The best mob we can get for now is pirates and grand navy.

1 Like

Dumbass he is not talking about the actual definition, that is made pretty fucking clear considering he is talking about sea monsters.

6 Likes

Okay

heheheha you got it wrong

woah calm down

2 Likes

I called him what he is.

WhatsApp-Image-2022-01-10-at-2.12.20-AM-3-1015x1024

1 Like

I really hope that it does have a ton of hostile mobs but sadly it probably won’t :frpensive:

omen has a 10x anger multiplier when talking to prussia

5 Likes

Facts

i honestly hope so i really had high hopes for deepwoken and to say they were meet but all the guide videos were not needed and ruined my endgame experience.
but that game has a good amount of monsters