Will each magic you obtain be weaker than the last?

Would your magic’s power be based on the order in AO like in AA?
Where it was first mind > second mind > third mind in power (assuming we are comparing the same magic but in a different order)

Would it also apply to your Lost/Ancient magics?

probably? Idk, just a guess

idk about 2nd and 3rd, but lost and ancient is no no fcking no

Yeah I just realised it would be dumb if we had to wait forever to get an Ancient scroll before using a Lost magic scroll, just so it doesn’t lose power

The second magic in AA wasn’t really weaker than the first magic. It’s just that it has a higher magic stat requirement for moves and tiers. Once you reach T5 on both magics, they’re equal.

Also, I was talking to Techlevel80 earlier today about power differences.

Base Magics from AO are the same power as Source Magics from AA.

Lost Magics from AO are the same power as Mutations would’ve been in AA.

Ancient Magics are the endgame. I don’t have any confirmation on this but I think they’re probably around the power of Rare Mutations (two mutations fused together, an extremely op but ultimately scrapped concept), more or less depending on the magic.

So if it is like AA then around when you get the magics it’ll have a difference in power, but towards the end it will be more equal?

im thinking that third minds actually deal damage

Yes, exactly.

Thank you

Anytime.

Vetex already confirmed that the magic tiering won’t apply to damage in a post long ago. It just applies to the size and effects (AoE as well?) of a magical attack.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.