Will mages need to charge magic energy by holding shift or will it be auto?

The magic energy bar is shared by all magics i think

1 Like

but what about like the charging effects?
like if you have fire magic and ice magic
will it look like its charging ice or fire? OR BOTH??

Uhhhhhh, uhhhhh,
Uhhhhhhh
:running_man:

it will most likely look like the magic you have currently equipped
obviously

From what I remember your charge should be your original magic, and there’s a gamepass you can get for hybrid charging.

1 Like

thanks

It’s unknown if this will let you clear status effects with your second magic though. Even if it doesn’t, just get caught in the aoe of an attack from your second magic

because i am a tester, i will give a clear answer :nod:

basically there are 5 tiers of magic visuals, and they are only visual and dont change damage or hitbox.

these tiers are based off of your magic stat only, and normal level wouldnt change anything (iirc)

at tier 4 and 5 (i forgor if tier 3 but i think it also has this), your projectile impact explosions will have the same effects as a sphere explosion.
the higher your tier, the larger the effects and magic circles, and the more different effects there will be.
in this video, you can see the different magic charging tiers of lightning, 1, 3, and 5 respectively. (now ofc i dont know exactly but using logic it should be this order)

this is a tier 3 (most likely) earth beam, and as you can see the explosion looks like a sphere explosion but smaller.

Definitely not due to that being very p2w

“display”
“effects”

Especially since in ao status effects will actually matter

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.