Will Savant be meta when second awakening comes out?

Until thermo gets hit with another nerf that makes all synergies negative

It might just be a spirit thing though, but this remains to be seen.
(Kinda like: More damage for Drawback imbue)

Maybe, I feel like it would be really weird if you could only double imbue with Spirit energy, wouldn’t be much reason to play non-vitality using savants unless you really want to use magic imbues on strength weapons and fs imbues on arcanium weapons.

Entirely possible that it is just with spirit imbues, but I really hope thats not the case.

It depends because on weapons or fighting styles like say Sunken Sword or Sailor. Once you get into double imbues you gotta factor in how they’ll interact (sailor + fire = steam iirc). Spirit it’s just a “apply this blue hue to it” or something imbue. No unique interactions, just drawing upon your HP/Vitality to boost your attacks power.

Has it been stated that spirit energy will have no synergies?

Do we have any reason to expect it to have synergies/interactions like fire and water becoming steam? Synergies in the regular sense (those damage boosting interactions) sure, but I’m not sold on it having unique interactions with any magic, fighting style element (sailor water, thermo fire), or weapon (Sunkens).

I mean considering that almost everything has synergies with little exception its not really all that out there to think that spirit energy would have some too. It’d also just be pretty lame and boring if it didn’t have synergy with anything even negatively cause one of the most interesting features in the game is how everything interacts with each other.

Me personally, I’m fine with vitality having no synergies

Really rather not have shadow magic 2 but now its an entire stat

Well seeing as you’ll be able to imbue spirit weapons into your magic, weapons, and fighting styles, I assume spirit weapons will have different on-hit effects to make up for the lack of synergies

Yes, it is will be meta 96%.

Imbues are stackable LOLLL

magma ileg vitality halberd bro

If you use earth/explosion and sailor with the bar and give that halberd density the size will go crazy. That said if you were to go four way savant to get all those imbues, if triple imbues will even be a thing, you’ll barely be able to use the halberd for a while

it will
then finally, people will recognize the power of the savants!
jack of all trades, master of none, but often better than master of one
this is extremely biased (im a savant)

2 Likes

Beam on my 120 strength
80 magic
50 weapon savant will make it diety

the hell is spirit energy

It’ll be the stuff vitality users will use to fight once the update that actually finishes their class comes out

so basically like haki from one piece in a way lol

I dunno, we don’t really know a lot about how spirit energy is used aside from a few things like how spirit weapons are used to manipulate it, it comes from the soul, has drawback on the user when used, spirit weapons aren’t typically conventional weapons rather they can be all sorts of things like a bracelet for example, and only Gods and maybe descendants of Gods can use it without a spirit weapon