Will Savant be meta when second awakening comes out?

Just want to know what people’s thoughts are on what Savant’s status might be come 2nd awakening.

it will

Yeah probably

Depends on whether double (and TRIPLE???) imbues actually happen, still can’t see it ngl seems way too busted
like how the fuck do u balance imbuing magic spirit and fighting into weapons
esp smth like a dense lance
3.5x size or something

Not if pure and hybrid builds still have exclusive access to higher stuff, like Ancient Magics.

balancing is dead

billions must play shadow iron leg savant

Well sure, but it’ll probably be a while after 2nd awakening that ancient magics come out. I’m talking specifically about the if they’ll be meta just when second awakening comes out.

There is the possibility that lost magics and fs will be out at the same time, depending on how good those are they might be able to compete with the Savant’s double imbue.

They shall see my Lance of loyalty + dense + sailor + earth and despair for they witness not a mere AOE demon… but an AOE GOD

been planning a light thermo savant from the start it will be crazy

I’m 90% sure savant will get shat on the subsequent patch after Nimbus releases though. Dont care because double imbuements will be so damn cool

thermolord has fallen, billions must savant

I don’t think imbues are gonna be stackable
You’ll be able to swap but it won’t stack
But going something like
Spirit imbued magic
Magic imbued fighting style
And fighting style imbued weapons is gonna be possible

I have no clue where the notion of imbuements being stackable for savants came from, it just sounds like a balancing nightmare

imbuing spirit iron leg metal onto my strength weapon

vetex said it himself so its 90% confirmed

Still hoping we’re misinterpreting it because I don’t think he’s ever specified simultaneously

Its was pretty clearly stated in the QnA that there will be double imbues

Its pretty straightforward, “you would be able to double imbue it too, if you have a savant build. Like, you would be able to do a spirit energy and fighting style imbue weapon attack”, not exactly vague

They assumed you were talking about imbuing magic into both weapons and fighting style.

probably still not since full and hybrid builds will have just unlocked even greater equipment, however we will probably see a rise in savant usage since it will massively benefit from the awakening at lvl 200+

my fire-magma-thermo savant is gonna have a gazillion synergies