Will savants get access to lost magics/fighting styles?

Considering the end game level will be around 600, 3 stats savants will have to put around 600 stats in either magic/strenght and the rest in the other 2 stats, but the recent patch notes seem to hint that savants are not meant to have that type of stat allocation.
i may be wrong but if savants are forced to have a build with equal stats they may end up being locked out of these features

kinda feel like thats a given for savants to not get the endgame content of any of the stats

isn’t end game magic’s thing supposed to be ancient magics though

i mean, if lost magics are still around level 300 then itll be endgame for most players

thats supposed to be ancient stuff

Well lets use level 600 as an example, you’d have 1800 points to work with for your savant build. With a investment cap of 40% you could invest 720 points into one stat, so you’d be able to access both a lost magic, and a lost fighting style with 360 points left over. (Assuming you invest the maximum into both strength and magic)
Nevermind, I forgot how many points you got per level

thats enough information to make me satisfyed :fr:

either i misunderstood your example or you really calculated as if you get 3 stat points per level
thatd be the stat points of a level 900 player

yes they did

Oh right, forgot you only got 2 points per level. Yeah savant can’t get a lost magic/fighting style

Yeah the calculation seemed way too off

I mean if we still had the old level cap then it’d be technically true

we’ll have to wait and see what are the real stat requirements for lost styles and magic, maybe they’re not really gonna be as high as we think

lost magics and styles are out of the question if its 600 minimum but upgraded base styles might still be obtainable by savants depending on how they work

copium that lvl 600 is just when the story ends but the actual cap goes up to 1000

calvus has aether magic, so unless he’s another anomaly like iris that should confirm that savants can get lost magics i think

Npcs have a known tendency to have impossible builds

calvus is an official boss though, he should follow the lore

well Vetex stated somewhere (I think) that lost spells/skills might be pure build exclusive in order to make it so hybrids don’t over dominate

Lost scrolls are nowhere near being pure exclusive the only thing that is presumably exclusive to pure classes is ancient magics and evolved lost fighting styles.