Will they add animal npcs in game?

i know the game just came out of beta recnetly so i will not pressure vetex but the ambient noise is kind of weird rihgt now because you hear animals but there are none? so i wonjder if there will be animal npcs? also is it lore-friendly to add fictional animals as well to build off the fictional world like a unicorn, a minotaur, a gorgon, a rabbit, a sea serphent, and other fictional creatures?

All we know so far, is that he is gonna add horses.

dangit okay thank you

I’d say its probably a 80% chance of animals being added into the game, given that wilderness animals would be cool and make the outside areas more natural, along with the fact theres a hydra skull easter egg (sea monster).

have you played arcane adventures beofre? were there animals in that?

I did play Arcane Adventures before, but the only “animals” in there were sharks. No land animals.

Nope there was not. But there was a kraken, but that was not an animal it was an evil wizard. And sharks

Well that theory is nice, but the only problem is that. Vetex has never made an animal before or at least animated one smoothly, so that will be a challenge for him. So far to my knowledge

Yea, I’m pretty sure its gonna be decently hard for him to make actual animated animals. But if he can animate horses and still look good, I think it’s possible

yes i understad now that vetex has specific style that linits animal making except a horse if he has no team. i have no hope for animals now

So ill say a 50% chance of animal being added examples, bears and birds stuff like that. But like dragon and huge bosses ill say 10% or lower. ( just an estimation nothing i said was confirmed.)

And if he does, he will have to wait for mesh deformation to mostly like be released so it would be easier and look better.

Maybe kill them for meat. And sell the meat :smiling_imp:

i hope they add more stuff like some birds

brings more life into the game.

I think the only animals I’ve seen in roblox is from the Wild West. Maybe they can help vetex out but who knows.

1 Like

i plaued this dinosaur gam and it had that too maybe they can help vetex aad reptiles

1 Like

It depends on how flexible Roblox’s animation system is, really. Quadrupeds are almost always harder to animate than bipedal creatures like humans in the first place, and in a system like Roblox Studio there might not even be support for those kinds of rigs at all (I’m not certain on this, I have little to no experience using Roblox Studio). But I have seen some oddly-shaped creatures be animated (sharks), so I’m not completely sure. The models are a different thing entirely, but if Vetex is capable of making horses and fish models then I think that that part of it is feasible.
Overall, I think it’s probably possible, Vetex seems to know how to do it and going off of precedent it appears to be something that has been done before in other games.

he animated a plant vefore i played the game “adventure quest” i miggt be gettng name werong but there was plant monster

When you don’t know that dinosaur game, wold game, and Savannah game exist on the platform

No, sorry. Haven’t played them before