Will they add animal npcs in game?

i hope they add more stuff like some birds

brings more life into the game.

I think the only animals I’ve seen in roblox is from the Wild West. Maybe they can help vetex out but who knows.

1 Like

i plaued this dinosaur gam and it had that too maybe they can help vetex aad reptiles

1 Like

It depends on how flexible Roblox’s animation system is, really. Quadrupeds are almost always harder to animate than bipedal creatures like humans in the first place, and in a system like Roblox Studio there might not even be support for those kinds of rigs at all (I’m not certain on this, I have little to no experience using Roblox Studio). But I have seen some oddly-shaped creatures be animated (sharks), so I’m not completely sure. The models are a different thing entirely, but if Vetex is capable of making horses and fish models then I think that that part of it is feasible.
Overall, I think it’s probably possible, Vetex seems to know how to do it and going off of precedent it appears to be something that has been done before in other games.

he animated a plant vefore i played the game “adventure quest” i miggt be gettng name werong but there was plant monster

When you don’t know that dinosaur game, wold game, and Savannah game exist on the platform

No, sorry. Haven’t played them before

Can’t wait for “murdering small and defenseless animals simulator”

1 Like

I don’t really know how strict roblox is, but being able to burn alive or explode living animals with blood could easily not get accepted.

Maybe. I remember talking to a mayor in Riverville, and they said the Canopian culture lives in the jungle with wild animals

1 Like

welp, time for PETA to step in

It’s gonna take a lot for someone to convince me that in the thousands of year the arcane world existed a animal didn’t accidentally hump a curse and gain some sort of elemental or not elemental ability like lazarus curse.

1 Like

imagine walking in the forest and then a flame breathing bird come straight at you

2 Likes

The only animal i kinda will want is a dragon or something but that will never happen :c

I think if there is going to be jungles in this game, there better be monkeys, apes or any form of primate.

this guy is a moron because he thinks univorns are fictional. theure real i seen one with my own two beautiful eyes

if he doesn’t the food ratio in the game could just be 90% vegetables and 10% meat

vetex could ask for help from his new building team

They build tho. . .

yeah they could build the models