Will vetex ever update the trello?

theres some stuff on the ideas board that aren’t updated with the new checklist, I’d also finally want the bunny ears, cat ears and atlantean shark tails to be finally added

1 Like

Oh, give him a year

minimum

I want beret bc Ultimate Art: Baguette Blast

That won’t work cause there’s no wine in AO

he’ll probably update it when the game is out of early access
so in approximately 4.5

vetex pls add the cat ears and tails, i wanna do a goth catgirl elius drip (or catgirl maria drip)

furry / catgirl pipeline

its old so its not 100% on any of these being added but most of them have meshes made by roblox so maybe if the contributors retexture them for color variations they could be added

its worth noting we have stuff like captains coats and elite knight pauldrons that are listed there but theyre not checked off so vetex most likely forgot

Imagine getting hunted by someone with cat cosplay😭

There are baguettes, and the remains of France. It’s close enough

But which country/empire would be France’s remains

Could be thorne

Isn’t Thorne Empire japanese inspired?

Thats ryujin

My bad

In AA the sixth sea was gonna be the seven seas’ japanese inspired sea and John Thorne took up shop there, maybe that’s what you were thinking of?

Yeah, my brain probably fused the two infos

There is sea water.

i hunted people on my bikini argos and maid calvus drip

Bro i been high on arcane copium for so long when do you think next update drops?

Clanbuilding is highkey the most anticipated update for me especially since every update including this one pretty much gaurantees a bunch of playable content unlike the last 2 which i called a long time ago were going to be mid i knew clanbuilding is where the real hype was at