Will we be able to pick servers?

it was on twitter, his reasoning was that roblox automatically does it for you so he doesn’t really have to do anything

edit: can’t find it on twitter anymore. either my mind is playing tricks on me or something really happened to his reply. take this with a grain of salt ig

bullshit. i get thrown into the worst servers all the time, all i’m asking for is a region selector tbh.

5 Likes

Exactly

If you block a person in each server you join then eventually you’ll get yourself an empty server.
If you have the patience to do this with a game thousands of people will be playing is up to you.

Actually tho? How does Roblos blocking work? Let’s say there’s a server with players A, B, and C and there’s only one other with players D, E, and F. If I block player A and block player E then I can’t appear in any of their servers and then it makes a new one??

Yes, blocking, among other things, makes Roblox try to not put you in the same server with them

This means that they will never randomly join your server and will make a new one if needed, unless they’re directly teleporting into the specific server

Also please, stop thinking that the community is shit and you’re gonna get ganked whenever someone sees you, Arcane odyssey is not a shit game unlike rogue/deep so this isn’t gonna happen

Idk if its negativity bias but this is literally the WoM experience before the game died

Then again I spend half my time in that game near the tower and I haven’t played in a year

ao forums really gotta turn everything into a rogue/deep argument huh

the point is we don’t want it to become rogue/deep

no matter what you do pvp is gonna happen, it wont be as bad as wom, since ao has side features giving people things to do other than pvp, but with things like bounty hunting & the gn and as, sealed chests and clans, people are going to be pvping

as far as i understand ao seems to be a game where you can avoid pvp but idk why you would because its the primary thing to do once youve grinded for everything you want and finished the story

This

PvP is fun when you’re both max level, and I like how the bounty board encourages killing higher level guys. When you’re starting a new file and just reached the pvp minimum then it’s not fun because the only other mfs you’re gonna be fighting are at the max level

god, i fucking wish there was
i pick servers purely for ping reasons and all the local singapore servers have worse connection than a digital wet fart and literally anywhere else has better connection for some reason
i looked in the settings, there’s nothing
even if there was, knowing roblox it likely wouldn’t change anything and still put me in singapore servers for no reason

do the people that don’t like deepwoken because of ganking come from the dark ages? because honestly the only times those have been present for me have been while luck was still in the game. i’ve been playing recently and have only been like attacked 2 times randomly. and even then it wasn’t bad because you get 2 fucking chances to get your lifes back, the first chance literally just being you levelling up lol.

it has happend many more times that people have helped me than anything else, especially considering you can specifically choose servers where there are less people on and such.

i don’t wanna dick ride deepwoken, but god damn do people say shit that doesn’t exist.

Clearly you’ve never gone to song seeker or erisia
For context, the mentally ill devs added in quests for ministry reputation, which you need to get the cool edgy contractor oath, which specifically require you to gank someone at those two places

And there’s no level limit, it’s not unusual to see a railblade killing freshies

Songseeker is fucking rogue lineage because everyone attacks on sight

went to erisia, wasn’t really attacked, again, can go to servers with less people. dude looks like he gonna attack you? just leave. he killed you? boohoo i have to level up once to get the life back.

Tf you talking about, people gank song because song is the default spawn island of the Eastern Luminant

Contractor didn’t change this in any way and barely anyone is going contractor rn because it’s ass compared to other oaths. Much more people are getting ganked because of the necessary grip to get Starkindred(current meta oath).

Have you actually played deepwoken because the contractor quest is extremely popular from the sheer amount of erisia railblade gankers

Yes, I have a contractor slot too, contractor is not popular at all, I see much more starkindreds and jetstrikers (saw walkers too in chime)

Me who has no idea what any of the dw stuff means (I contribute to society) :

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.