Will we be able to pick servers?

Ik that the bronze sea and the other seas are different worlds so I was wondering if we could pick servers like arcane reborn

I hope we are bc I just re-read the rival system stuff and realize only one player rival spawns at a time. Imagine waiting through an entire cycle of 20 or so player rivals for yours to spawn, and then some moron takes the bounty, blows him up with 3 gunpowder barrels, and then you have to wait again

Also do rivals level up if someone else defeats them because that would actually suck

1 Like

yeah just use exploits

1 Like

i would be pretty sad if AO doesn’t have it, if deepwoken and even AR have it then why shouldn’t AO

iirc, Vetex said he wouldn’t add this in a tweet or something, which is kind of disappointing

what whyyyyyyyyyyy. roblox servers suck and i always get thrown into ones i don’t wanna be in.

Cool I guess the rival system will be next to nonexistent since the chances of you actually hunting your rival before some random shitter takes the bounty are literally 1/20 and since it’s one player rival at a time, then yours spawning is also 1/20

So basically after the first 3 fights the chance of seeing your rival again is 1/400 per day. Awful

We’ll just have to wait and see.

Not only the rival system, but I’d imagine that a near-full server could get extremely laggy with all the players. It’s why I always choose small servers in WoM.
Not to mention the higher possibility of being attacked by said players.

Honestly it’s just gonna be a laggy pvp-only clusterfuck

I’d imagine the boss arenas are just gonna be crowded with campers that just sit at the entrance waiting for people

2 Likes

From what I remember, he said it was cause he didn’t want people to be able to join near empty servers.
I might be wrong though, someone check where he said this (twitter maybe?)

I checked and can’t find anything

When was this?

i don’t see that being bad. but come on, please at the very least a region selector

I think there’s a Roblox setting or something that changes it and since every other Roblox game is pure dogshit I’ll just set all of mine to Asian servers or smth so I can actually play the game without being mobbed by rkers and boss arenas campers

1 Like

hold on lemme check his twitter, it was in response to a regions question too

wait it might have been on the forums

guys i might be going crazy, i could have sworn he said this

wasnt it on the QnA?

Was it?

why do you keep thinking people are assholes and that servers that are bigger than 6 players = rogue lineage?

2 Likes

I dont think players will camp one spot, plus vetex said hed lower the server max for a while to spread people along the storyline