Wind omega knockback

ayo so wind has this feature so that the bigger the magic size, the stronger the knockback, so should I build a full magic size build? Or should I build a full knockback build? Or is it completely different and I would have to make a hybrid combination between them?

do a full magic size build using sunken items.

basically i’m told that size and knockback stats both affect wind’s knockback but size also has the added bonus of making your magic bigger so better to go size but if you just have some forceful knockback items lying around you could use those too

Power/ defence build still better and knock back isn’t too useful but I haven’t used wind in my life

fun

if you have to choose between the two, magic size is just objectively better as it gives more knockback than… well the knockback stat
but the meta in wom is always power and defense, unless you dont use magic as a challenge

4 Likes

Knockback in WOM is junky and because of it you can lock targets at one place
Its really usefull.

Its better to go bursting 100% it gives you a bigger blast too, more trollin

me making a full mage full intensity build wind file to torment children in arcane odyssey

Damn

2 Likes

the fuck was that original meme

I love these

Adding it to my collection

I already had an argument months ago its easy to break out of it

a single fucking magic jump

OMEGA??? AS IN THE GUILD??? THE GUILD THAT’S WINNING??? OH MY GOD
(full sentence)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.