Wizard's Extinction Ch.1 "Survivor"

It would be a nice day with the sun beaming at the city’s walls, many different vehicles would drive around performing many tasks all while a kid named Ryan was going to School.

“What happened to your mother?”
Derrick would ask.

“She burned to death in our house, she said for me to leave her and…yeah.”
Ryan would sound saddened.

“And your father?”
Derrick would reply.

“He left the family about two years since i was born, chances are he was hunted down because of his magic powers.”
Ryan spoke.

“He was a wizar-”
Derrick would be cut off by a teacher slamming his desk.

“Would you like to say anything?!”
Teacher Barry asked.

“No sir…”
Derrick would have the courage to speak amongst themselves.

Both Derrick and Ryan would stay at school until 5pm as they waited for the bus.

“Who’s your family now?”
Derrick spoke.

“I go to an Orphanage now.”
Ryan would reply.

A dark-skinned man would walk towards the both, he had a rather large body and crystal blue-eyes.

“Ryan…and your friend, get in my car, we must go now!”
The man spoke.

“Why-”
Derrick would be cut off by a blast of shadow magic that narrowly missed him.

A man with a black ninja attire would walk in the middle of the road and begin blasting the car.
The two boys would get in the man’s car and he began to speed away.

“Who was that?!”
Derrick questioned.

“He was a member of the Marauders, they are a group of merciless killers who hunt down Wizards, only exception being himself, as he uses his magic to benefit them!”
The man spoke until beeping at other cars.

“Who are you?”
Ryan spoke.

“My name is James, i too have magical powers…”
James replied.

“Your father and i started an operation to collect all of the magical people left in the world and train them to fight back at the Marauders.”

“I have magic?!”
Ryan yelled.

James would look back at him and nod, however when he looked back infront of him, the dark wizards was right infront of them and crashed the car into a building. The boys and James would exit the car and stare at the villain.

“Derrick, take Ryan and run to your home, i will deal with this.”
James spoke as the kids ran.

Silence would fall upon the streets only being echoed as rain and the buzzing of the streetlights.

“Ice Blast!”
James conjured a cold blast at the villain.

The assassin would counter this by dodging out of the way before blinding James with a shadow blast. The villain would immediately start running at James and tackled him, lifting him off the ground and smashing the large figure through a building and into a room.

When James’s vision came back to normal, the villain was gone.

“Wanna play Hide and Seek huh?!”
James’s voice would echo as he climbed the stairs.

Many minutes of James looking around while his fist was partially covered in ice, until the figure finally came out behind a wall with a bucket in his hand.

“Ice Blast!”
James would try to blast at the figure however, he would throw a water bucket at him.

The water would cancel the magic and instead freeze James’s hands.

“You bitch!”
James would try punching the villain.

He would however block this before kneeing him in the stomach and then punching James right in the throat.

“Gauh!”
James would gasp for air.

James would groan in pain before the villain would pull a dagger out of pocket and walked up to him.

James would try to punch him, but would be blocked and then punched the face, before finishing him off by stabbing him in the chest.

“Uah…”
James would let out his last breathe before falling onto the floor.

“Have you captured the kid, Denzel?”
A radio would blast in the Assassin’s ears.

“The adult has been dealt with, the kid will be next.”
Denzel spoke.

-Meanwhile at Derrick’s house-

“Why did he order us to go here?!”
Ryan spoke.

“I think its because of my elder brother.”
Derrick spoke.

“He knows of where the secret training area for wizards are.”
Derrick spoke.

“That i do.”
The brother spoke while at the kitchen.

“I take it that James is dead?”
He questioned.

“Most likely Sven.”
Derrick would reply.

“Well, fuck…”
Sven would whisper.

“Well, i guess i’d be taking you there, pack your shit and meet outside, we will fly over to the secret area shortly.”
Sven laughed while drinking a beer.

-To be Continued-

3 Likes

wtf is that a new spell???

Nah, James’s is just pissed off that he got his own hands frozen by his own magic

1 Like