Wizard's Extinction Ch. 38 "Phantom-Assault"

Once all the Dark-Wizards had been vanquished by the heroes, they began celebrating.

“Is that the best you can do?”
Leon cheered.

However, they stopped when they heard the footsteps of only one man behind the corner.

“Pfft, we got this.”
Sarah spoke holding out her M9 pistol.

The last person was Airis, the leader of the Organization.

“I take it they’re all dead, how unfortunate.”
Airis spoke.

“It’s hard finding wizards, i only wish to unite them all, if we’re together, we’ll be stronger agaisnt the dangers that are unleased currently.”
Airis was referring to Nyrieh and his awakening, Airis slowly approached them.

"You don’t have to join me, but i would prefer if we had things the easier way for all of us.
Airis spoke holding out his hand.

“Harder is Better.”
Sarah spoke, Airis blocking the bullets with his palms.

Airis lifted down his hand, the bullets falling off his fingers.

“Heh.”
Airis laughed as he lifted out his hand.

“Acid Blast!”
Airis yelled.

Leon jumped infront of acid blast, blocking the attack.

“Explosive Barrage!”
Leon blasted five-rounds of explosions at Airis.

Airis dashed out of the way and began sprinting at them, Young and Old Fang both charged at Airis, Airis conjured a magical double-edged sword that blocked both their shadow-scythes.

“Why did you attack us?”
Old Fang questioned the Wizard.

“I was not aware of you intensions, whether or not you’re part of the Tophat Organization.”
Airis replied.

He broke out of the clash and dropped his weapon.

“Look, i can leave if necessary but please, do not get in my way of destroying Nyrieh.”
Airis spoke.

“So you also saw what happened in the sky?”
Old Fang mentioned the portal.

“…James?”
Young Fang waited for his approval.

“Alright, you can tag along with us, on the condition that there’ll be no backstabbing.”
James spoke.

“If i wanted to you’ll all be dead where you stand.”
Airis replied.

“Oh sure.”
Sarah spoke while carrying the injured Leon.

All of the wizards left the Sewers, stepping over the many corpses of the Dark Wizards.

“What is wrong with you?”
Airis looked behind and looked at the Wizards.

“Yeah, sorry.”
Sarah replied in guilt.

All of them made it out the sewers, refreshed at the relief their nostrils had fresh-air.

“Alright, what did you do with Ryan?”
James crossed his arms.

“Who is Ryan?”
Airis shrugged.

-Meanwhile-

Ryan looked around his surroundings, surprised by the prison’s well-kempt structure and the light’s condition.

“I expected your arrival to take longer!”
A loud, deep and gravely voice echoed around the prison.

“Show yourself!”
Ryan spoke, covering his arms with sapphire shards.

The Mysterious Ghost emerged out the shadow, his eyes were blood-red with yellow pupils, burnt skin and razor-teeth.

“…Father?”
Ryan would take a set back in surprise, despite the figure’s horrific face, he was able to tell it was him.

The Spirit walked out the shadows and into the light, his dark armor shining from the ceiling’s lights.

“How are you alive?”
Ryan spoke, both of them moving in a circle formation.

“I’ve returned for only one goal…revenge!”
The Spirit spoke.

“Dad, please, I can help you get that-”
Ryan tried finishing his sentence.

“I am not your father!”
The Spirit yelled.

Immediately, the spirit leaped into the air and slammed his hands down into the ground, cracking the floor as dust flew off the floor, Ryan narrowly dodged the attack, rolling towards to a building’s pillar.

“Narugh!”
The Spirit yelled a furious roar.

The Spirit sprinted towards Ryan, his right-arm glowing with purple-smoke and he would swing his arm at Ryan. Ryan would dodge again, the Spirit instead completely shattering a building’s pillar into debris.

“I know you’re in there, I couldn’t save you before, i can save you now…”
Ryan spoke.

“There is nothing left to save!”
The Spirit screamed, engulfing his entire body in purple-flames and the both dueled each other.

Both clashed together, their punches both colliding with each other, however, the Spirit proved to be much stronger than the Wizard, slowly shattering the crystals that covered Ryan’s arms.

The Spirit finally broke Ryan’s defense and threw him high into the air and before Ryan landed, he punched him with both of his fists, causing Ryan to fly into a cell.

“Uragh!”
Ryan spat blood, getting back up and charged at the Spirit.

“I played the role of many occupations.”
The Spirit slowly walked towards Ryan.

“Wizard.”
The Spirit spoke, dodging out of Ryan’s way and kicked him backwards.

“Father.”
The Spirit sent a blast of purple-energy at Ryan, he would dodge it, the blast destroying another support-pillar in the building.

“Master!”
The Spirit yelled, creating a devastating explosion right next to Ryan, destroying another pillar.

“Only one of them was my real identity i have hid from everyone…”
The Spirit menacingly approached his son.

“KING!”
The Spirit screamed, exploding the entire prison facility, as well as the final support-pillar that held the prison together.

A few seconds later, the building slowly started to crumble and fall apart, with Ryan being unconscious, the Spirit started walking away, frowning.

“Charles, don’t become the very thing that we want revenge on.”
The Spirit had a hallucination of his wife, Kyla.

The Spirit slowly teared up, light-red tears slowly streaming down his face, having realized he harmed his only child.

A piece of the ceiling broke down and began falling towards Ryan, but the Spirit caught it, damaging the Spirit’s back greatly.

“UARGH!”
The Spirit yelled, he threw the boulder off his back and managed to teleport them both out of the crumbling prison.

Ryan woke up to see the Spirit standing over him.

“AUH!”
Ryan screamed in fear, preparing to blast him.

“Don’t attempt it, you’re lucky i chose your fate.”
The Spirit spoke with a monotone yet smoothing voice.

“I could have survived!”
Ryan yelled as the Spirit pulled a bag out of thin-air and began looking through it.

“We all have our limits, so did I.”
The Spirit spoke again.

“Look, I will help you get revenge, but don’t hurt anyone else besides that person, alright dad?”
Ryan spoke.

“Do not call me “Charles” or “Dad” my name is Dagamourne.”
Dagamourne spoke.

“Fine, but once we bring whoever you want to justice, you return to the Spirit-Realm, with your associates.”
Ryan commanded.

Dagamourne slowly turned around with a grin on his face.

“That’s disturbing, just continue frowning.”
Ryan spoke.

“Really, what about this one?”
Dagamourne would smile the exact same way.

“Whatever.”
Ryan spoke as both of them transcended down a mountain.

A portal opened open a few miles away from them as Nyrieh exited, approaching the forest.

“We must get there immediately!”
Dagamourne yelled.

“Wait, who, what is happening?!”
Ryan spoke.

“These pathetically desperate, worthless sea-slugs have summoned the Great-Pretender!”
Dagamourne yelled into the nightsky.

“Pretender of what?”
Ryan questioned.

“The Real God has been asleep for thousands of years, Nyrieh is masquerading as the real God, we must stop him!”
Dagamourne replied.

“Not until we find James and others first!”
Ryan insisted.

“So be it.”
Dagamourne concluded as the both descended the mountain, one leap at a time.

-Meanwhile-

“James, where are you?”
Denzel spoke on radio.

“Near Sundown Beach, we were just attacked by the Armed Spirits.”
James replied.

“Are you alright?”
Denzel questioned.

“Yeah, just a few cuts and bruises.”
James said while looking at the heavily injured Leon.

“Do you know where Ryan is?”
He questioned.

“No, i thought he was with you!”
Denzel yelled in surprise.

“Alright, meet me at the Summerhold beach, he must be within the Tophat’s headquarters.”
James spoke.

“That’s where we’re going right now.”
Denzel replied.

“See you there.”
He concluded.

Denzel, Alice, Sven, Derrick and Steve all sneakily went onto a Cargo-ship that were just about to be transported to Summerhold, all of them hid in crates.

“There…”
The Ghost Icarus spoke.

Icarus, Spencer and Cassandra all went invisible as they floated towards the ship, preparing to kill them once and for all.

-To Be Continued-

2 Likes

Just read it keep going the story is getting better!

1 Like

The Mysterious Ghost is Ryan’s dead father?!?!?

OIP

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the necrobump, but when will we see more :pleading_face:

silly necrobump

anyways I could destroy all the aliens! for you see, I could just utilize my umbrakinesis (yes I’ve always been able to do this to extreme levels you have been bamboozled) to simply e̵̢̫͗n̶͙̈́̍g̵̝̲͗ụ̷̘͗ļ̴̋f̸̖̄̽ͅ ̶̛̠ț̵̜͝h̴̠͂̈́ę̸̅ ̵̝̈́̿a̸̞͝l̸̜͘͜͝i̵̗̅͗e̵̥̖̾̀n̴̺̾̎ ̶̳͍̈́s̶̯͐͠h̷̹̀ḯ̴̗̈́p̴̪̳̈͝ś̷͍̹̐ ̶̤̎̎a̷̛̤̗͋n̶̩̓͂d̶̮̎͝ ̸̔͐ͅs̵͇͌͊ǫ̸͖̓l̴̡̖͗ḑ̵͇́̓ì̶͚̓e̴̺͈̐r̶̺̈s̵̢͖͊ ̷̢͑i̷̧̜̾n̷̖̆͝t̴̫̠͐͂o̷̲̔̋ ̵̧͍͘a̶̝̺̍ ̷̧̟̒c̴̝̄ŏ̵̟l̸̛̦͔͌d̶̥̆ ̵̦̳̐̆i̸̗̭͛n̸͔͠d̵̛̗͍̋ȉ̷̫f̵̩̈́͠f̶̟̬̓͗ḙ̶̝͌̓r̷̗̈ͅe̴͈͚̊͘n̵̫̐t̵̹̬͋̑ ̸̲̒͠ä̵͜b̴̧̫̎y̷̢̜̏s̶̛͇̪̑ṣ̸̚̚,̸͚̓ ̵͉͐d̵͖̿͠é̸̗̩v̶̰̤̕o̶̞͇̎̽i̴̝͐̊d̴͙͐̔ ̵͓̿̅o̵͍̒͗f̶͇̟̑̀ ̷̪͎̄a̵͎͎̐l̷͕̟̏l̷̠̳͊̄ ̷̩͛͘j̷̱̍͛ú̶̟́d̶͈͊̈g̸̠̀ȩ̷̑̔m̵̜̠̀ë̸̡́̑n̶̋̽ͅț̷̞͋ ̶̰̦̚a̶̲̱͌n̴̦̓͛ḍ̴̓̎ ̶̖̒d̵͔̓̌e̵̛̮͉v̸̝͛͋ô̴͒͜ǐ̵̗̀d̵͓͌͒ ̵̨̖̀̎o̶̡͑̍f̶̢̰͐̑ ̷̩̙͠f̶͚͘r̷̳͗e̸͖͙̓͂e̸̝̱̓d̴͍́ơ̴̧̼͝m̶̧̾͜ ̸̝̮́͋a̵̠̘̒̆n̶͉̫̽͒ḑ̶͆̍ ̴̡̰͗̈l̷̰̿͆͜i̶͍͈͌̚ģ̷̾ḥ̶̠̾͘t̵̗̗̿.̵̞̈́ ̴̤̫̄̓Ā̷̧̈́ ̵͔̎s̴̝̥̊ȍ̵͚̞ṁ̶̨̗̆b̷̮̓͜ẹ̵̄͛r̸͔̿ ̵̎ͅe̴͔̾͐t̶̫̉́ē̵͕̜̈́r̵̭͠n̶̥̜͊͋a̴̛̖͚͝l̷̪̓ ̸̨͑v̴͖͉͌o̷͖͓̾͒i̶͔͝d̷̡̾ ̴̢̙̌w̸̰̽̏͜ĥ̶̪è̵̪͉̈́r̵̙̐e̸̙͗́ ̷͙̄͜t̸̬̀́h̵̠̘̅̓è̴̜͓ỷ̶̯̦̑ ̵̪̈́̚w̶̖͍̎ō̶͓͝ú̸͎͋l̶̲͂͝d̸͍̎̊ ̷̱̤̏͝n̴̜̫͌́e̷̤̫̒̓v̴͔̽e̶̱̍r̸͇̥̒̑ ̵͝ͅb̴̡̜̏̇ĕ̵̙ ̵̻͕̌ḧ̴̭́̈́e̷͎̽a̴̫͍͒r̶̲̅͘ḑ̶̛͋ ̸̤̙́ò̶̞͓f̴̛͎̌ ̴̧̛͚ơ̷̊ͅr̴͙̻̓ ̷̜́͝ş̵̐̈e̵̥̫͗e̴̤̒n̶͈͑̎͜ ̵̝̹̀ǎ̵̧̌g̸̳̹͝ả̸̛̪ị̶͒͑n̸̺̋́,̵̟̙͐ ̷̱͑d̶͚̓e̴̠͈͂̋s̸͙͖͋t̴̰͐i̴̢͎͗͝n̷̙̭͠e̵̢͑͌d̶͖̃͒ ̷̱̒t̵̙͑ó̷͎ ̷̛̮͛͜b̴̛̫͔͘e̴̪̠͌c̷̟̻̾o̴̘͉̍͝m̴̙̓é̶̱͎ ̷̲̞́o̵͖̭͠b̴͖͉̄͆s̶͈̅͑c̸̳͔̊ŭ̵̠͎r̶̨͝ȩ̷͈̌ ̵̭̯͊̒a̶͇̤̓͐n̴̬̓d̸̨͗͊ ̴̪͊̀v̴̰̑a̶̘͝n̸̠̅͊ĭ̶̳͜s̵̞̤͌h̴̼̐̑ ̸̱̖͛i̶̘̓͛ͅn̷͓̈́ț̴̍ǒ̶̞̬͑ ̴̰̹͠t̷͌͜h̸̟̔͒ë̸͙́̕ ̷̞̮̌̑v̸̗͠a̴̛̞s̷̪͒t̵͕̚ ̸̪͉́̔s̸̥͘ë̴̮̲ạ̵̱̃ ̴̠̈͒ȯ̵̢̪f̴̥͚́̀ ̷̻̙̓̈́d̶̹̙̿̕ả̴̝r̷̙͒k̸̢͒n̷̼͚̆e̸͍̓͜ş̴̽͝s̸̤̹̄́ ̸͓̓í̷̞n̵̆͜ ̷̬̍̇ṱ̶͈̓h̶̖̀̑ͅe̷̯͐̑ ̶̮̙̇́ǘ̴̲n̸̝̽̓i̷͍̕͝v̶͚̤̈́̆ë̶̜́r̴̻̗̓̃s̷̘̒ĕ̶̟ ̸̩͙̚w̵̯͆e̵̜̩͛ ̶̭̀i̶͎̖̾n̸̟͚̽͑h̷̦͌̎ͅā̷̧̀b̶͙͚̃í̶̬̼̈t̶͓͇͋.̵͕̎͝

OCs in a nutshell

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news but Perceval told me he cancelled the series.

rip, your still in contact with them?

1 Like

OIP

I did not like what i was doing with the series and the 5th season wasn’t as successful as Season 1-3

I have moved onto other projects such as The Flare.

1 Like

Could you be them?

1 Like

Not anymore, cuz i lost the account/password when i got my PC replaced.
And it’ll be weird having some other account continue the series.

Moral of the story: Don’t forget passwords

not really

Alt accounts aren’t allowed but if you forget your password, it could be an exception I believe.

1 Like

Can I make a cameo and be the guy who fixes everything (I am the man of a million magicks :smiley:)

nope

will you shut your joe biden loving countryhuman stanning femboy downbad ass up

(for context, it’s a loooong story)

don’t continue this here please, also looks who’s talking!

I’ll definitely think about, i do need to catch up though since it’s been a whole year and i can barely remember my own characters.

I might even reboot season 5 (the current one) so it can be less messy to work with

That sounds great!

…It was you? Omg. I was wondering where you were!!! And yeah, if you forget your main, alts are allowed.

2 Likes

they are now?

1 Like