Wizard's Extinction: Preview

In the year of 2056, almost all Wizard’s would be hunted by a group called “Marauders” for many years, they would combat each other and the fate of the Wizards seemed to be sealed.

-In the Modern City of what once was Bell Village-

It was a cold midnight with shopping centers being shut down and all the lights turned off as man with a brimmed brown hat walked the streets, gun shots would be heard as they beamed towards the man.

“Metal Barrier!”
The man yelled.

The bullets would collide right into the wall causing nothing but dents.

“Charles Salore!”
One of the man in a trench coat and a suitcase emerged from the group of Marauders.

“Vincent Graves.”
Charles would tilt his hat while looking at the group.

“Metal Blast!”
Charles would hurl a ball of metal at him.

Before the ball would hit them, Vincent would open his suitcase a would pull out a shield made of magic and blocked it.

“I used some magical folks powers and converted it into weapons, when you’re dead, i cannot wait to upgrade my own shield!”
Vincent yelled as he pulled out a katana with purple electricity emitting.

Charles would murder four of the Marauders, one by smashing his skull, and the other three by stabbing him them various sharp metal.

“Can’t you see why we hunt your kind down?!”
Vincent yelled.

“You’re the reason why so many civilians die due to misuse of your magic…now we will rid the world of it!”
Vincent would yell before throwing his Katana.

Charles would block it with a wall made of metal, however, the purple electricity would go through the metal and chained into Charles, shocking him.

“NARUGH!”
Charles would fall onto the ground, paralyzed.

“We’re not all bad, we weren’t born as monsters…we were made them!”
Charles yelled on the floor.

“…That was YOUR choice!”
Vincent would pick the Katana back up and stab Charles in the shoulder from behind, digging it deeper.

“If, AREUGH, if you cannot acce- accept us…then you’re the one who is wrong!”
Charles yelled as blood spewed out from his wound.

“Iron Explosion!”
Charles would explode a nearby crate of gunpowder, that would explode and cause a house to fall on them both.

“WAAAUH!-”
Vincent yelled as he and Charles were buried.

-Many Minutes Later-

When Charles reawaken, he crawled himself out of the rubble and saw Vincent nowhere and looked at his own house as he saw it on fire.

“Ryan…Kyla…”
Charles would see that his house was on fire and began crawling towards them.

Charles would cough blood as his wound spewed even more blood and eventually…came to a stop and lay motionless all while he watched his family, burn.

-The Official First Chapter, Is Coming Out Soon-

3 Likes

Just a preview of the new series i will be writing, thanks for reading!

1 Like

This sounds pretty cool

1 Like