WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

oh yeah what race are your character again ?

other than the 9 major races there’s also the Abyssal, which are basically Demons in simple term

or you can just make up one right here and now, the way races work in my world allow that anyway

human :smiley:

just as a character thing other races kinda intimidate me and I either try to avoid them or attack them then run

so a really powerful coward or pacifist, alr

huh i just realized i havent got any gravity user yet ( one does but she doesnt count for reasons )

basically

:smiley: :smiley: :white_check_mark:

:smiley_cat: :neutral_face:

:skull_and_crossbones: :smiley:

naruhodo ne… ( ← doesnt naruhodo at all )

so basically
human = okay
other races that are not human = scary
and ???

if they don’t leave you alone…

f l a t t e n

Perfect character :smiley:

319963175_486400413409597_3501723637402212753_n
321408431_1366868364126896_7536649979524124087_n
i want to draw gore someday

4 Likes

doodles of my OCs, will draw more eventually

"Ember"
  • 168cm, will probably be around 170cm at the end if she’s still alive, anyway, 17 years old at the beginning
  • uses Fire Arts and sword
  • a hybrid between Debiran ( birb ) and an unknown race
"Seren"
  • 160cm and is around 200 years old, looks around 20-25
  • current host of the Aero Stellaeon and is also “The Greatest One To Ever Cast”
  • she uses a normal ( but nearly unbreakable ) knife
  • also a Debiran, originally intented for her to be a Gnuwan
  • her current body is a doll, which is why she has her mouth covered since she doesnt have a moving ( can, just doest bother too )
  • “Queen” of the Sovereign
"Jokul"
  • 190cm and is 100-150 years old, looks slightly older than Seren
  • current host of the Cryo Stellaeon and also has “Disintegration Arts”, a lost and nearly extinct Arts that allows him to disintegrate everything he touch
  • His weapon is a scythe, which is why people gave him the title of Frost Reaper ( and also Frostbitten"
  • He’s a 1/4 Fohan, an ancient race of Magicorvus that has traits of ghost and spirit
  • “Pawn” of the Sovereign
6 Likes

bottom one looks cool

2 Likes

world building time

today lesson is Sorcery

Sorcery

Magic, Witchcraft, Thaumaturgy,… but most commonly, Sorcery is the name given to the ability to manipulate Ether Energy to accomplish feats that one wouldn’t be able to otherwise. Practitioners of Sorcery are known by many names, but most commonly, Sorcerers, or sometimes Casters

While powerful, Sorcery is not without it’s limits. Whatever created using Sorcery would still have to obey the Cardinal Laws ( to an extent ) and wont last forever as Ether Energy is fairly unstable and will revert back to it’s original state fairly quick, which is why Sorcery-Made materials disappear after sometimes. Stronger Sorcerers can make them exist longer, but never forever

Arts and Gates

The most common and well-known form of Sorcery is known as Arts. Artsare classified into 3 categories: Cardinal - Elemental - Abnormal. The number of Arts someone can master depends on how many Gates they have

Inside every human’s body, there exists a special organ located near the heart called Core, which is responsible for creating and storing Ether Energy. Inside the Core, there are Gates, which are where someone’s affinities toward specific types of Arts are located. Most people are usually born with 1 Gate, some have 2, few have 3, very rarely does someone have 4, and having 5 Gates is something so rare that most people dont believe it is possible

Types of Arts

There are 8 Cardinal Arts which are the source and basic components of every other Arts. They involve the techniques of creation, manipulation and transformation of nature’s basic elements, which are Wind - Lightning - Earth - Water - Fire - Plant - Light - Shadow. Each Cardinal Arts requires 1 Gate to master

Elemental Arts are the closest branches of the original Cardinal Arts and usually involve the creation and manipulation of other natural elements such as ice, magma, metal or crystal. Elemental Arts usually require 2 to 3 Gates to master

In rare cases, however, the elements that an Elemental Arts hold authority over can have special properties, such as the restorative flame of Phoenix Arts or the uncontrollable flare of Dragon Arts, these are classified as “Borderline Abnormal Arts”. These often require 3 to 4 Gates to master

And lastly, the rarest and least understood type of Arts, the Abnormal Arts. What an Abnormal Arts could do varies greatly, from creating illusions, teleportation or slowing time down so much to the point where it looks like time itself has stopped, creating gravity of crushing force that can flatten anything, etc. Abnormal Arts usually require 4 to 5 Gates to master

Of course, Sorcery isn’t just Arts ( even though a lot of people commonly mistake that it is ), there are also Ether Techniques, Alchemy and Enchanting as well

Ether Techniques

While most people, unconsciously or consciously, tend to imbue their affinity into their spells, it is possible to manipulate pure Ether for various purposes, which was first discovered by one of the Sovereigns who then passed it down to his people and eventually everyone in Donfaret. Currently, the common 8 Techniques are:

• Ether Manipulation: Allows the user to manipulate their own Ether to do various things, most commonly moving objects from afar

• Ether Recharging: Allows the user to absorb the dormant Ether in their surrounding to quickly refill their Core. Doing this too fast can damage it, however

• Ether Hardening: Allows the user to harden their Ether into solid objects

• Ether Cloaking: Allows the user to cloak themself or others in a layer of Ether, strengthening ( or weakening ) their stats. Most Sorcerers and even normal people actually unconsciously do this all the time, which is why beginners often complain that Sorcery is exhausting since they tend to let their Ether leak out unnecessarily, and is also the reason why they can take a lightning bolt or a fireball to their face and remain (relatively) okay

• Ether Blasting: Allows the user to send out attacks of pure Ether, simple yet effective. Some even argue that this is more effective than imbuing affinity into one’s spells since Ether is not affected by any form of elemental weakness and is also capable of dealing serious damage

• Ether Healing: Allows the user to heal others using Ether by either lending the target their own Ether or controlling the wounded’s Ether and focusing it into a specific area to accelerate their healing at that place at the cost of slowing down the regeneration speed of other places. This technique is only capable of healing minor injuries like cuts and at worst, broken bones. It is also not possible to cure disease using this technique

• Ether Sensing: Allows the user to detect Ether in the surrounding area. Advanced users can also tell someone’s emotional state by analyzing their Ether

• Ether Concealment: Allows the user to suppress their Ether to its minimum, making it harder to detect them. Advanced users can also use this to hide their emotional state, which makes it harder to know whether they’re lying or not

Alchemy is the act of using materials with known and explained properties such as enhancing one’s regeneration, relieving pain, etc. and then using Sorcery to amplify or alter it, creating things such as potions and other types of alchemic products

Enchanting is the application of what is called Magic, or True Sorcery to enhance an item’s property(s) or to give it a special effect(s)

1 Like

i tried to see if i cant get any robux from starving artist

but just kinda gave up half way through and started to do this lmao

can you guess what the secret is ?

bandicam 2023-01-01 20-04-01-331
the 2 drawings i made while i still had my determination

2 Likes

bandicam 2023-01-01 20-06-11-819

i know what you are

my friends <3

after throwing away my dignity and begging people for robux

i got 3 robux :D