WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

if they become good enough, yeah

thats what the transmutation for ( well, its mainly for the ability to turn the user’s body and/or their environment into an element )

its also what the “main” villain in world uses :skull:

Well, just because the main villain in the world uses doesn’t mean that it’s bad. Cinders, or embers is a very symbolic art. It shows that even within the dust and death of ash, there’s hope for a fire in there somewhere. That a great flame of passion can rise up from the depths.
After all.
The embers never die.

this is

basically a spoiler to the ending LOL

and i dont even remember why i gave him cinder as his arts tbh

Cinder magic is awesome, the little sparks are just straight up beautiful! I’ve always liked to compare them to fireflies.

One of my main OCs uses a variation of this aswell .3.

is it possible for someone to use more than one art in the world?

I have to say, your work is truly disappointing.

I’ve been very disappointed by your recent work at school and think you should seek some help. You have the brains and potential to do better than this- oh wait, you don’t. Well, please disregard this letter and just keep in mind that all your works are a bunch of disappointments.

Thank you for doing that,
Mrs. White the Forty-Fifth.

(no offense, she has to speak her mind tho)
(joke btw)

i love it

every sorcerers have a maximum of 5 Gates, some magics cost more than the other

Cardinal ( the first eight elemental magics ) cost one

Elemental costs 2-3, sometimes 3-4 if they’re more “supernatural” ( Solar, Inferno for example )

and supernatural Arts cost 4-5

depending how many Gates someone have, yes its possible to have more than one Arts

im making/finding quotes for each Arts

some are poems/song lyrics i like

blaze

Capture

Capture

some are just random quotes i found/made up

Capture

Capture

and ice is just

Capture

Restoration:

Every end of the time is another begun

• Ruler of everything, tally hall

eyy one of my favs, but restorarion was more or less based on Dante from LCB, who can “turn back the glock” and revive their sinners

in the first cutscene when all of the sinners got murked, Verg told Dante thats no ones too late for anything and that all they need is a little time to rewind

i just think that sounds cool for whatever reason

ice, magma, crystal and metal with their quotes

yeah i changed ice’s stats a bit
also:
• an eruption apparently makes the land more fertile due to the mineral it releases ( eruptions was also responsible for rain during the early days of Earth apparently )
• diamond is hard aka hard to be bended/change shape, but brittle aka easy to be smashed into piecez. So basically high resistance toward slash and pierce but vulnerable to blunt ig

1 Like
  1. ive started drawing Opal, will continue later tonight since ive finished today’s amount of trello
  2. finished adding the Arts’ card to trello, still need to edit the pictures’ quote tho.
    some of the mine personal favorites, some i made and some i ripped off somewhere
    notsteam
    notpoison
    notpalsma
    patriot
    notolar
    notplnat
    notsand
    maybe try guessing which is which
  3. finished adding Ember’s card, next is Armaros and eventually the characters mentioned the Arts’ cards
    ember
1 Like

update

idk why but she looks like a bread to me

3 Likes

Destruction, creation…

How about an…

“infinity arts”

the endless cycle of destruction and creation, infinity is forever.

something like that probably exist, but no ( alive ) humans would be strong enough to handle it

Damn, no secret third element to destruction and creation :pensive:

(Would it be canon tho :thinking:)

if you can imagine it, theres an Arts of it

just a matter of whether theres anyone strong / compatible enough to handle it

poop arts :pensive: