WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

…yes that would be a thing…

sign

kids these days…

tik-tok arts…

:fearful:

okay but seriously

I think if I had an art I’d want something to do with controlling other people’s fates

that seems funny

Destiny arts

maybe will in the far, far future when something similar to tik tok exist in my world ( it wont i rather end the war than let it happen )

probability huh, probably a branch of shadow

its actualy plausible tbh, probably a tier 4 or 5, depending on how “impossible” the chance for something to happen is

what does devourer arts do?

like… flesh?

kinda, it a whriling gas that absorbs everything it touches

if it spells, it can store them for later use or turn them into Ether for its user

if it any other things, it just shred them into pieces

1 Like

oh okay

what would happen in a situation where there are arts that are really similar to something else

like snow arts (this is essentially ice arts)

Wmdrayal we draw catgirl today

Aaaaaaiiieieee!!!

You drew Opal!

Omg, thank you so much!

1 Like

still considered a separate Arts, theres exist a Star of Snow and Star of Ice ( just imagine them as curses for simplicity sake )

ice can create and control snow and snow could do the same to ice, but would require more effort

water can control both of them at high enough level

for the last time its WMDrayal or wmdrayal

capitalize the W one more time and i’ll neuter you

If it isn’t too much too ask… could I have a circle for nightmare/dream arts?

(heeheehawhaw my silly power in silly drayal land)

Im sorry :disappointed_relieved:

i can try, need to finish drawing for Bio tho

I’m not sure if they’d be the same or different arts (probably the latter) tho I assume nightmare is way stronger

i mean the only limit here is how much you can stretch your imagination and convine yourself it makes sense

if someone with Dream Arts say, manage to convine themself that reality itself is merely a dream, well…

then again, Nightmare would be able to do the same with much less effort i suppose

So dream is more defensive while nightmare is more offensive?

probably yeah, a hexer/abjurer vs a mental destroyer

:nerd:

:muscle: :triumph: